Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Put in an order this morning for Perry Ellis oud black vanilla absolute, since it's was only $35, and yt reviewers say it smells like Spiriteusse Double Vanille. I have been wanting to get a sniff of that for a couple of years but never have for some reason. Dragdoc is a huge fan of SDV and we have extremely similar taste in frags. He and redolessence were recently in a BFL video, and the PE fooled him into thinking it was SDV. Should be really good as I love boozy scents. For $35 why not?

Ordered Herod, Tuscan Leather, and Silver Mountain Water yesterday. Notino just shipped. Probably done with frag buys for a while.

Good ole Tuscan leather. A lot of people hate the ashtray smell in it, but that's what makes it great to me. Soon as I'm done with la Yuqawam, I'm going back to it. My favorite frag along with byredo pulp.

And speaking of notino, they did me dirty last week. Ordered a backup bottle of New Haarlem at the deadline. Had it in my cart and past 12 and submitted the orders at 12:03. Four days went by and no shipping email. I called them to check on the orders and they tell me that it's on hold since it was past the coupon code time, but my order says it went through and accepted the coupon. So the cs rep leaves a note with the order for the manager to see if they can process it with the discount. Another couple days go by and no word from them. Just ended up calling them and cancelling. Haven't had a problem with them beforehand.

I like watching BBB

I'm kinda mad I know what 'BBB' even stand for. Son done blew up (if they aren't bought subs)

All my favorite reviewers were influenced by Robes08, HiroHype and a few of the OG's. Seems like all these new cats see Jeremy blowing up and they want to be exactly like him. Its funny, because years ago I was asking/begging for a personality like Jerermyfragrance in fragcomm and now I'm like, "meh".. give me the no frills, old head that just talks to the screen and I'm good.

Big Beard Business is alright too. There's black woman that was in one of BFL's videos. She was so fine I watched her brush her teeth with charcoal. I forgot her Youtube name though.

Blind bought Le Male Terrible off eBay, as I read that it’s a bit more versatile than the original. Shoulda went with Reflection I know, but my wallet told me to go cheapie :/

I'm kinda mad I know what 'BBB' even stand for. Son done blew up (if they aren't bought subs)

All my favorite reviewers were influenced by Robes08, HiroHype and a few of the OG's. Seems like all these new cats see Jeremy blowing up and they want to be exactly like him. Its funny, because years ago I was asking/begging for a personality like Jerermyfragrance in fragcomm and now I'm like, "meh".. give me the no frills, old head that just talks to the screen and I'm good.

Robes08 is goat

Hiro was hilarious but too bad he deleted all his videos.

Hiro is good people. I live in Toronto and so does he. I actually bought a Tom Ford Amber Absolute from him and he sat in a parking lot for about 30-40 mins with me chopping it up about fragrances and collecting.

The melon note in Amongst Waves is done really well maybe too well. I couldn't smell anything else. Might be a good summer fragrance if you're in to fresh fruity scents.

What's everyone's favorite/disliked notes?
Mine are
Like: plum, incense, leather, boozy notes, oud, amber, tea
Dislike: rose, cumin, heavy animalistic notes, neroli

I have Uden, Mefisto, Still Life, 40 Knots and Beach Hut ( I did a complete 180 on this one.) on my full bottles list. Once I cop those I will be done for a very long time. Now that's it is finally cold in Dallas I can bring Journey Man, Naxos and Jubilation XXV out to play.

Back
Top Bottom