Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I got a question for you guys and would love everyone's input. Bond No 9 New Haarlem is my go to fall/winter gourmand frag, and I'm looking to pickup a cheapie that's in the same lane. Which is better Scentstory 24Gold or Rochas Man? I just want another gourmand to switch it up.

I got a question for you guys and would love everyone's input. Bond No 9 New Haarlem is my go to fall/winter gourmand frag, and I'm looking to pickup a cheapie that's in the same lane. Which is better Scentstory 24Gold or Rochas Man? I just want another gourmand to switch it up.

Both look good base on reviews... 24 gold has oud if you're into that.

Rochas man was my daily driver during the cold weather a few years back. I really like the coffee note.

Never smelled 24gold, but I personally don't like Oud, so that would make it an easy choice for me.

I thought i was the ishhh when i got that for xmas back in the day as a kid :lol:

i had the whole gift pack

i still have the case it came in lol
13269484_792746120757612_270891738_n.jpg

Rochas man was my daily driver during the cold weather a few years back. I really like the coffee note.

Never smelled 24gold, but I personally don't like Oud, so that would make it an easy choice for me.
Do you have any input on the projection and longevity of Rochas man?

Man I'm ready for this fall weather. Most of the fragrances I enjoy are geared towards that.

This.

Mainly wear TF tobacco vanille, Chanel Coromandel and a bunch of By Kilian samples. Going to start wearing BBW Mahogany Woods...Credits to whoever posted that find here...This frag is so on point for fall and winter. :smokin

For fall/winter, I'm going with :
Mahogany Woods
New Haarlem
La Yuqawam
Oud Immortel
Pure Havane
DHI
The big A

i killt my bottle of yuqawam quick

does that mahogany wood have decent longevity and projection??

my local spots were all out, so i might just buy some online for double the price :sick:

I haven't worn Mahogany Woods yet, picked it up when the sale happened. I sprayed some on my wrist a couple of times, to test, and it has good projection for a couple of hrs. and longevity is very good. Crazy that this is an EDC.

Last edited:
Mahogany woods and homebrew are my daily drivers... Shout out to the kind Nter that hooked it up. You sir are a gentleman and a scholar :pimp:

Just left Bloomingdales to try out TF Amber Absolute, since it's been so long since I've sniffed it, and it wasn't out. TF sales rep said it's been discontinued? Since when. TF tripping. I remember liking it.

Back
Top Bottom