Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Anybody want a bottle of Tom Ford extreme? At least 40ml still in bottle.

Attachments

• IMG_0928.JPG
    IMG_0928.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0928.JPG
    IMG_0928.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 13
We need answers. I couldn't find one close to me selling. I would like a box.

I wouldn't recommend either blindly. They are both pretty challenging love/hate fragrances. You should be able to find a sizable sample of each on ebay, etc for less than $20 to your door.

Pure Malt is A Man soaked in whiskey barrels and berried fruit punch added at the beginning. A Man has a more challenging tar note that takes a while to disappear.

Thanks you were spot on with this description. I ordered samples off ebay and they are challenging as you said. A little too much for my preferences but I did like the Pure Malt better because it is lighter. I guess that tar note does make a difference.
I would buy a bottle of Pure Malt at the right price but not too crazy about it.

Been rocking with these aventus decants all summer lol

i still do issey in the summer sometimes too tho

you?

i struck out every where on mahogany woods.. ya'll really got me wanting to try it lol

It's always around 80° here so doing a day Its mostly Virgin Islands water or molecule 01, and when it's a windy day/night I'll go with Tuscan leather or lelabo , i won't tell u what le labo doe

Back
Top Bottom