Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Dior Sauvage is the new flavor of the month from designers. I would wear something else so I didn't smell like every other guy in the venue.

Wearing Bleecker St right now, and I feel like I am 20 years too young to pull this stuff off. 

Virgin island Water on the other hand is heavenly 

Last edited:
Bleecker Street is a hit with women. I got rid of my bottle of Virgin Island Water. I couldn't get over the sun tan lotion vibe and I decided that I'd rather not smell like that.

Bleeker st will have them broads calling u back cuz they bed sheets smell like it [emoji]128520[/emoji]

anyone who got their stuff in the mail today and got the wrong order, pm me....there was some mixing up done, lets get it all sorted out

Lol fragrances aren't going to be hits with everybody. My hatred for Green Irish Tweed is well documented. Plenty of guys here think otherwise though.

I can't stand GIT either, smells like straight up grass.

I agree with your first statement but next he'll say aventus is trash or he can't see how people wear

Lol fragrances aren't going to be hits with everybody. My hatred for Green Irish Tweed is well documented. Plenty of guys here think otherwise though.

I can't stand GIT either, smells like straight up grass.

I agree with your first statement but next he'll say aventus is trash or he can't see how people wear

Sounds like your nose is broken

Last edited:
I went with Olfactive Studio "Still Life" today. I had a sample from a while ago that I forgot about. This is a pretty good fragrance that's not overwhelmingly lemony.

Back
Top Bottom