Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I still don't get it, are dudes in here implying that I'm Unique kicks?? If so who the fruck is that? We type the same? Anyone care to let me know??

maaan. sounded like dude the second he stepped foot in here, then he said he was dominican, amd from Seattle ?!?

You ain't gotta leave NT, fam, because you obviously can't get enough of it, but pay the folks you owe or **** of the thread.
View media item 2399784What?! Owe who what? Fam what are you talking about, care to elaborate? Yes I'm domincan, yes I live in Bellevue Washington right outside of Seattle. What are you saying? I'm someone I've never even heard of in this thread. You're not making any sense. To be honest I don't even know who you are, just a splitter in this thread.

Last edited:
Saying a lot?? I think you're accusing me of being someone I'm not. Not even sure yet :lol:

I really still don't get it.

On another note: Rocking house of profumum vanitas today. Can't wait for the ladies in the office to go crazy this morning.

Last edited:
Saying a lot?? I think you're accusing me of being someone I'm not. Not even sure yet :lol:

I really still don't get it.

On another note: Rocking house of profumum vanitas today. Can't wait for the ladies in the office to go crazy this morning.

Give the money back you pillaged from others in this thread. You ain't welcome here b. Don't play stupid.

this dude Unique strolled up like...

tumblr_n8bpxsVLFb1qc1jg4o1_400.gif

confident lil mf...

Zl8rba0dlhlqU.gif

Give the money back you pillaged from others in this thread. You ain't welcome here b. Don't play stupid.
You guys are all wrong. Once again I'm not Unique kicks. Dude must've swindled someone in here? I guess not really sure. Only been on this board for 3 months. Can someone please give me the cliff notes on this Unique dude? Only thing I know is "I type like him", "I'm dominican from Seattle" really? those are pretty broad statements. View media item 2399853

Last edited:
Somebody gotta send out the bat signal to the NT detectives. Baise a new recruit for picking up on all that though :lol:

anyone got a 20 ml aventus creed? :nerd:
did you even read the past 2 pages?

giphy.gif

You guys are all wrong. Once again I'm not Unique kicks. Dude must've swindled someone in here? I guess not really sure. Only been on this board for 3 months. Can someone please give me the cliff notes on this Unique dude? Only thing I know is "I type like him", "I'm dominican from Seattle" really? those are pretty broad statements. View media item 2399853
wait a sec, how you been on this board for "only 3 months", yet you just used an emoticon that only people that have been here since the yuku days know about? something ain't adding up b

full

Back
Top Bottom