Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

A piece 
laugh.gif
 I have to assume.

Been wearing mandarino daily for about a month but you need to overspray it so I'm looking for either a similar cheaper scent or a better deal on a bottle. Anyone?

Been wearing mandarino daily for about a month but you need to overspray it so I'm looking for either a similar cheaper scent or a better deal on a bottle. Anyone?
Have you tried using the homebrew that baise sells? Most of us have seen a good increase in longevity and projection when you lay it with other fragrances. It's my go-to when I'm using a summer scent in this FL heat. Colognes that were fading on my skin after 4-5 hours now last 8+ hours.

Have you tried using the homebrew that baise sells? Most of us have seen a good increase in longevity and projection when you lay it with other fragrances. It's my go-to when I'm using a summer scent in this FL heat. Colognes that were fading on my skin after 4-5 hours now last 8+ hours.

im new to this thread. What does this mean lol

No problem. Baise is a user on here (posted above us) and he makes and sells molecule 01 which can be worn on its own, but most use it to layer with other colognes.

So if you find yourself over spraying your cologne and that the scent doesn't last as long as you'd prefer, you can use the home brew with your current cologne and it'll make the scent last longer and project stronger (you can smell it from further away)

I don't know if he has any available, but if yes then it might be worth a buy for you.

Last edited:
No problem. Baise is a user on here (posted above us) and he makes and sells molecule 01 which can be worn on its own, but most use it to layer with other colognes.

So if you find yourself over spraying your cologne and that the scent doesn't last as long as you'd prefer, you can use the home brew with your current cologne and it'll make the scent last longer and project stronger (you can smell it from further away)

I don't know if he has any available, but if yes then it might be worth a buy for you.

Cool just sent him a PM. Thanks

If you ordered any creed splits they will be shipped out today and I will private message you the tracking. Thanks and enjoy.

Up for grabs:

Citrus decant pack. Includes:
10ml xerjoff nio
10ml profumum roma acqua viva
10ml imaginary authors mosaic

1 available. $85 shipped. Pm me

Did some updating to the Google doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ApT8vdWdylFRZRHKMoE7LgYacwyPrfSr5GoK_Qr1VAE/edit?usp=sharing

Still have penty of 10ml atomizers I need to cut down own and way too much juice from older splits and stuff I haven't had the chance to post. Also added 5 vintage juices for anyone interested interested in the original "niche" perfumery.

Pick 2 10ml for $29 shipped + free 10ml HomeBrew 01

DIor Sauvage

Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme

Perry Ellis- Oud Black Vanille

Dior Homme

Dior Homme Intense

Boss Bottled Intense

Guerlain Habit Rouge L’Eau

Boss Bottled Oud

Guerlain L’instant Extreme

Jean Paul Gautier Ultra Male

Did some updating to the Google doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ApT8vdWdylFRZRHKMoE7LgYacwyPrfSr5GoK_Qr1VAE/edit?usp=sharing

Still have penty of 10ml atomizers I need to cut down own and way too much juice from older splits and stuff I haven't had the chance to post. Also added 5 vintage juices for anyone interested interested in the original "niche" perfumery.

Pick 2 10ml for $29 shipped + free 10ml HomeBrew 01

DIor Sauvage

Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme

Perry Ellis- Oud Black Vanille

Dior Homme

Dior Homme Intense

Boss Bottled Intense

Guerlain Habit Rouge L’Eau

Boss Bottled Oud

Guerlain L’instant Extreme

Jean Paul Gautier Ultra Male

How do I order?

Send him a PM with what you want, he'll give you his gmail and you'll send the money as a gift on Paypal. Super easy and straight forward.

I got my split in from Gmoney today.. if you think baise packages his shipments tightly.. god damn. I opened up a soft packing with newspapers in it, then opened up a hard cardboard shipping box, inside it, more newspapers, and THEN a soft wrapped package inside. It was like inception level shipping. 
laugh.gif

Much appreciated, man.

I got my split in from Gmoney today.. if you think baise packages his shipments tightly.. god damn. I opened up a soft packing with newspapers in it, then opened up a hard cardboard shipping box, inside it, more newspapers, and THEN a soft wrapped package inside. It was like inception level shipping. :lol:

Much appreciated, man.

Haha! Glad you got your cologne in safe and sound! Enjoy. Guys if you want Creed...

Creed Aventus 50ml (Have 3 batches 16A01,16C01,16A21)
Creed Millesime Imperial 50ml
Creed Green Irish Tweed 50ml
Creed Virgin Island Water 50ml

$80 each via PayPal shipped to your door continental US

Last edited:
What's up guys?  Looking to get rid of a few decants as a package.  I have:

16 ml of Amouage - "Reflection"

19 ml of Amouage - "Jubilation XXV"

35 ml's, 60$ shipped CONUS. 

I'm thinking 5$ for shipping, so the juice comes out to about 1.71/ml, well below retail.

Let me know!

Last edited:
got my nose on a few Creed's recently.

MI is niccceee :smokin

Bois du Portgual is also impressive, makes me think of something exotic in south america

Royal water is ok, but too powdery on me.

Back
Top Bottom