Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

so ive been layering Terre d'Hermes with L'homme for a bit now and just now realized the combination after drydown has a L'humaniste vibe to it 
smokin.gif

So I'm in Vegas and last night went to the shops in Caesar's palace. Creed had a pop up shop. Smelled this super exclusive frag called 1849. It was a beast. Baby powderish on the first smell, but when it dried...maaaaaaan...the only thing that stopped me from buying it was that it was $400 for a 2.5 oz. Anybody ever tried it?

1849 is a beauty!! but after knowing that..since i cant find it for 300 and lower i wont be diving in for that just yet..but it is on my grail list

another pretty chilly and breezy day here so im going with oud isaphan today...the rose smell i just to nice for me

yeah why not ...hell peple prefer designer over niche ...people get caught up in just because your spending more money on niche you should wear them alone or believe they are using top quality ingredients lol..it actually came up by accident lol my son sprayed my arm with sauvage after i already had aventus on..later it turned out to be magic

Last edited:

What do you guys rock in the spring and summer?
This Spring, weather been all over the place so I've been able to basically rock all types, darker and lighter scents. When it really gets hot, I'll probably be rocking L'Humaniste, Bal D'Afrique, Aventus, Bergamot 22, Voyage, DHS and Clinique Happy.

I wasn't feeling Back to Black. On my skin it was a powder bomb. I actually hate the smell of baby powder almost as much as I hate "green" notes in fragrances.

Summer

Aventus

HTTP

Terre d'Hermes

Virgin Island Water

Millesime Imperial

Bal d'Afrique

Green Irish Tweed

Uden

Allure Homme Sport

Nothing revolutionary really.. I'll probably look to get some more niche summer scents this year.

Love bleecker Street but it REALLY messes with my nose. I sneeze so much when I wear it

L'homme does it to me too. Just went on fragrantica and both have Violet leaf in them, I wonder if that's what is causing it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom