Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I rarely smell Aventus in the wild. 100% of the hype I see is online. Most people balk at paying grey market prices let alone retail.

The weekly post office drop is tomorrow morning. Anyone waiting on pkgs, they will ship out then. Anyone who is trying to cop anything (even if I havent listed it recently), hit me up thru pm tonite and square up before the morning. Everyone else, carry on.

Wore aventus for the first time in a cpl weeks. Yea...it still smells good

UPDATE: ALL SOLD

At the moment, all still available. First come first serve, shipping in the morning.

Anyone want

10ml Bleu De Chanel EDT & 10ml of Aventus for $37 shipped - 1 available
5ml Bleu De Chanel EDT & 5ml Creed Aventus $20 shipped - 1 available

or if someone just wants the bleu de chanel before anyone grabs either of those packages... 15ml for $18 shipped

Also

10ml (minus 2 sprays) of the new Profumum Roma Avdace - $28 shipped (comes w/ official PR rollerball)
10ml Armani Prive Vetiver Babylone - $20 shipped

Last edited:
I mean, it's got it's own sub-forum on basenotes because people were so tired of talking about it 
laugh.gif
 It's popular online and those in the know, but that's about it.

It won't jump the shark to the general public because of A. price and B. the availability. Unless they start selling it at every department store in America and the price drops 70%.. it's not going to become the next hyper-popular cologne.

I went through the Amouage sampler pack today. I like Epic, Reflection, Interlude, Sunshine, Beloved and Journey. I already owned Jubilation which I love. Lyric, Dia, Gold, Fate, Honor and Memoir Man were all meh to me. I ended up with a dupe of Lyric which was the one I hated the most. I can get a sample of Silver on eBay I suppose.

i really wish the A-men line didn't give me a headache, cause alot of them smell real nice. I dunno what's in it, but something really does give me a headache and make me feel sick. never happened w any other frags. I got rid of a bottle of pure malt, and some decants of others. Only one i've kept is ultra zest, and i don't wear nearly as much as i would because of this...

Got a bottle of profumum roma battito d'ali in the other day, gave it my first full wear today. awesome stuff.

This kinda sucks but of all the colognes I have, Versace is the one that has the longest lasting power/effect on my skin. I mean I love the smell but I wish my top ones flourished with my skin like that :lol:

*** SPLITS // Boss Bottled Intense / Boss Bottled Oud / Guerlain L'Instant Extreme ***

My quest to put a dent in these 200+ 10ml atomizers I have.

The $15 and under spot.

10ml/ $11

10ml/$11

Smells exactly like the OG, but stronger. YSL should definitely take notes concerning the L'Homme line.

$11

Much more wearable than the vintage, less patchouli less "old man" and offensiveness.

Not sure if this has been covered or not, but has anyone tried cologne from Bath and Body Works? If not I highly recommend it.

I've been using their stuff for the past couple of years. I can vouch for it's quality.

Not sure if this has been covered or not, but has anyone tried cologne from Bath and Body Works? If not I highly recommend it.
View media item 1923275

I've been using their stuff for the past couple of years. I can vouch for it's quality.
I received that Ocean as a gift years ago and when I posted it in here I got laughed at and slandered. It smells good, but now I have an idea of what a good quality fragrance is. I ended up giving the bottle to my dad.

Even if they smell good, you can get nautica voyage for half the price of those and it's arguably the GOAT cheapie for summer

View media item 1923275

I received that Ocean as a gift years ago and when I posted it in here I got laughed at and slandered. It smells good, but now I have an idea of what a good quality fragrance is. I ended up giving the bottle to my dad.
:rofl:

I love NT.

Back
Top Bottom