Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I can't eem lie. I love that rep among friends and acquaintances as the one that just smells 
pimp.gif

*** SPLIT: Thierry Mugler Pure Tonka ***

New to the scene 2.16.16, let's hope for something spectacular from Mugler. Taking names until release date, for those that have done splits, PM me with interest or concerns, for those that aren't familiar with splits; PM me, your name will be added to the list, PP info will be sent on release day - don't flake. 

10ml $15
last call: 50ml available

That 20% off code up there is working again FYI

Wasn't planning on spending money again but for $121 I don't think I'll ever find a deal that good. 

My last bottle of Aventus lasted like 2 years with daily use. Really only need .5-1 sprays, those creed sprayers are no joke

Wasn't planning on spending money again but for $121 I don't think I'll ever find a deal that good. 

My last bottle of Aventus lasted like 2 years with daily use. Really only need .5-1 sprays, those creed sprayers are no joke
I just tried again and it takes away the discount when I tried to place the order. Did you get yours through checkout?

I was in a strip club and the stripper asked what I'm wearing and said I smell so ******* good.

Everyone I rock King A all the females lean in and smell me.

I just tried again and it takes away the discount when I tried to place the order. Did you get yours through checkout?

Same here man....smfh

Yeah, that discount code might as well have been a women w/ how much of a tease it was :lol:

I still went w/ the other code though because that was still a hell of a deal.

I ended up getting it for $135 (extra $2 off for using MasterCard) & if I would of passed on it over 14 bucks I would of felt like such a penny pincher :lol:

Last edited:
i remember some people were having issues with getting a ps4 control for $27 around black friday, i believe it had something to do with when they selected the type of payment it automatically discounted it under the amount needed for the discount to be valid (for ex. had to be a purchase of at least $60 but after payment was selected it dropped it down to $57 so the discount could not be applied)

Last edited:

*** SPLIT: Thierry Mugler Pure Tonka ***

New to the scene 2.16.16, let's hope for something spectacular from Mugler. Taking names until release date, for those that have done splits, PM me with interest or concerns, for those that aren't familiar with splits; PM me, your name will be added to the list, PP info will be sent on release day - don't flake. 

10ml $15
last call: 50ml available
ORDERD!!

Can't wait.

Also got some designers coming this weekend, going to add a $15 and Under section to the Google doc.

Last edited:
i remember some people were having issues with getting a ps4 control for $27 around black friday, i believe it had something to do with when they selected the type of payment it automatically discounted it under the amount needed for the discount to be valid (for ex. had to be a purchase of at least $60 but after payment was selected it dropped it down to $57 so the discount could not be applied)

It may be only valid for first time orders as well. If you've ordered from jet using a discount code good for your first order it won't work if you try another one. One way around it is to use another jet account and purchase with a different card than the one you used for the first code. Jet links your card with the orders so you can't use a different account with the same card and still use the discount code

Back
Top Bottom