Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

there is no way he cant at least update...its all good it all comes around.
I think the deal the last time was his job.. He's a fireman and he was on duty for two-weeks straight or something? Which I completely understand.

Even this last TF split he mentioned he had to go in the next week, but he'd have all the packages out beforehand. I'm sure everyone is gonna get their juice, it would make a lot of sense to hold off on opening splits until you have time set aside to ship, ESPECIALLY if funds have been exchanged.

It'll sort itself out sooner than later. Y'all in this thread are troopers though, I appreciate y'all.

Dude been on here posting since I sent my first couple of PMs asking about this though.

That dough won't kill me and if he is hustling us it's not like he'll be able to come back in here and do it again.

So it is what it is. I guess I'll write it off as a gratuity for all the other splits :lol:

Last edited:
Man regardless of watever type of work he does.... There is absolutely no way he's all the way too busy to respond to some pms I tossed it up as a lost no biggie

Communication is key, especially when buying/selling, but I don't think Unique jerked any of you guys. Hope nothing bad happened to him or his family.

Yeah, last time it was awhile until I got my split from Unique... I understand things come up and his job in particular keeps him away from NT, so hopefully everything is okay.

*** SPLITS: Creed AVENTUS // Byredo BAL D'AFRIQUE ***

These will be available in 5,10, 20, 30ml quantities, for any more, please PM me. Note that 5/10ml atomizers will not be here until Monday or Tuesday of next week so I will be requesting payment Sunday.

Bal d'Afrique

5ml $14
10ml $24
20ml $45
30ml $69

My thoughts: My favorite smell on earth, period. Right up there with rain, vajayjay, new kicks, new car etc.. All seasoner, excellent for summer and spring.

View media item 1544099

Creed KING Aventus

5ml $15
10ml $28
20ml $52
30ml $74

My thought: KING Aventus.

View media item 1544100

Bal d'afrique- SOLD OUT
Aventus- 100ml left

Aventus- 85ml left

SPLIT Creed Green Irish Tweed
150ml available

5ml $13
10ml $22
20ml $40
30ml $60

View media item 1550779

Green Irish Tweed- 90ml Available
Creed Aventus- 30ml Available

Original Santal
and
Spice & Wood splits are going up later tonight.

*** SPLIT // Creed Original Santal // Creed Spice & Wood ***

Original Santal is in hand, Spice & Wood a 100ml needs to be reserved before bottle is ordered. PM me with all questions or concerns.

5ml $17
10ml $32
20ml $59
30ml $87

opens with aromas of Italian bergamot, Egyptian lemon and aromatic apples. Middle notes reveal Angelica root, rose, clove, desert peppers, patchouli and white birch. The composition finishes with a trail of cedar, Egyptian iris, oak moss and musk.

View media item 1561743

5ml $12
10ml $21
20ml $39
30ml $56

Top notes include Indian sandalwood, cinnamon, coriander and fragrant juniper berry. The middle notes consist of lavender, leaves of the absolute orange tree, rosemary and ginger. The base is composed of tonka bean and vanilla.

View media item 1561756

Other SPLITS:
Green Irish Tweed- 90ml Available
Creed Aventus- 30ml Available

Green Irish Tweed- 20ml Available
Creed Aventus- 20ml Available

Plenty of Original Santal and Spice and Wood, Spice & Wood may be canceled, still need70ml reserved.

If anybody is interested I'm trying to get rid of the Tom Ford Mandarino Di Amalfi I got from Unique.

Not really feeling it..

I only sprayed it twice..

Should be about 17-18ml left of the 20ml

If anybody is interested I'm trying to get rid of the Tom Ford Mandarino Di Amalfi I got from Unique.
Not really feeling it..
I only sprayed it twice..
Should be about 17-18ml left of the 20ml

how much?

YSL l'homme sport
o.26596.jpg

http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Yves-Saint-Laurent/L-Homme-Sport-24473.html

5ml - $5
10ml - $6.50
20ml - $11
30ml - $17
50ml - $26

As always pm me with the amount you want along with your paypal address

now if I can get rid of this too I'll be very happy :D

Anyone try L'Humaniste by Frapin?

Heard longevity is not great but fragrance is fantastic.

Last edited:
Yeah it smells pretty good might last 2-3 hours tops though. Totally not worth the money unless you plan carrying a decant every time you wear it.

Bal d'afrique is one of my most complimented.. mostly women, but men be like "w t f dude you smell amazing" when i pair ot with Homebrew 01, my god..

Byredo Pulp split on deck this coming week.

Ya'll need to jump on Original Santal... not sure how many people already have this juice, but it will be my go to night out this summer or any point where its less than 80 degrees at night.

Yeah it smells pretty good might last 2-3 hours tops though. Totally not worth the money unless you plan carrying a decant every time you wear it.
That's unfortunate, Carrying a decant around ain't gon' work for me.

Also, can you guys please school me on how this splits work (payments and ish). 

I just recently started lurking, but I am interested in trying out some of these splits 

Back
Top Bottom