Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Ultra Zest got two distinct comments... one said she loved it and couldn't get enough. The other said it smelled like bug spray.

roll.gif

I like Ultra Zest but after a few months with I can barely tell the difference between OG A Men

Last edited:
Ultra Zest got two distinct comments... one said she loved it and couldn't get enough. The other said it smelled like bug spray.
I think it's like this with a lot of citrusy colognes honestly. If you read reviews and stuff on Chanel edition Blanche, people say the same thing

I think it's like this with a lot of citrusy colognes honestly. If you read reviews and stuff on Chanel edition Blanche, people say the same thing
I own both.

Yes Chanel Blanche comes off as Lemon Pledge at the beginning and Zest comes off as I've been eating tangerines and oranges all day.

The neutralizing creme scents of both colognes come later on after dry down.

Last edited:
Blanche Edition to me only smells like lemon for about 5 minutes then it's a start vanilla powder bomb after that

Best Chanel makes IMO

Blind bought Avant Garde Lanvin and Viaggio d`Africa Pal Zileri last week from fragrancenet after reading lots of good reviews about them. One of my first non-niche fragrance purchaces in awhile. Tested them today (2 spray on each hand) and I'm pretty impressed considering together they costed $60 for 3.4oz bottles. They definitely aren't projection beast but I'm hoping a few additional sprays will help with that.

*** SPLITS: Creed AVENTUS // Byredo BAL D'AFRIQUE ***

These will be available in 5,10, 20, 30ml quantities, for any more, please PM me. Note that 5/10ml atomizers will not be here until Monday or Tuesday of next week so I will be requesting payment Sunday.

Bal d'Afrique

5ml $14

10ml $24

20ml $45

30ml $69

My thoughts: My favorite smell on earth, period. Right up there with rain, vajayjay, new kicks, new car etc.. All seasoner, excellent for summer and spring.

Creed KING Aventus

5ml $15

10ml $28

20ml $52

30ml $74

My thought: KING Aventus.
Bal d'afrique- SOLD OUT

Aventus- 100ml left
Aventus- 85ml left

SPLIT Creed Green Irish Tweed

150ml available

5ml $13

10ml $22

20ml $40

30ml $60

Hopefully there's some left in a couple weeks. Made a few impulse purchases recently so I need to chill 
laugh.gif

If anyone hasn't tried GIT, do yourself a favor and jump on it. It's too good, man. 

Last edited:
I get more of a lemon-vanilla from AHS compared to Edition Blanche. EB, to my nose, is lemon to the core haha. Super sharp citrus

atomizers are in, most if not all orders will ship by Friday. (Git, aventus, byredo, etc..)

Will have Creed Original Santal on deck next week as the mext split.

Thank you
I love Original Santal!!!

I think its definitely bottle worthy.

Man... I wore the Royal Oud for the first time today...........

The first 2 hours I wanted to scrub the skin off my arm..

Now, 5 hours later I love it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom