Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I was just messing with him. He was describing a summer day outfit and cargo pants did not fit. Although I'm pretty sure he meant to say cargo shorts. :lol:

Bout to put this order in for bal d'afrique this weekend lol. Its my favorite smell on earth.

Also gonna throw up some Herod and Goldophin if anyone in in the market.

Last edited:
Living in central Florida with this heat it's hard to wear dark fragrances even tho I like them :smh:

Bout to put this order in for bal d'afrique this weekend lol. Its my favorite smell on earth.

I was planning on taking a break but you can never have too much Herod!!  lol

I read some interesting reviews for that bal d'afrique

No one here likes Bvlgari man? How is the extreme and black versions?
I have Bvlgari Nottle...my old chick told me I smelled like baby powder....never wore it again....
mean.gif

So I got my iso e super in, but it's pure (oil base) and not molecule 01 yet.

Anyone know the ratio of iso e super to ethanol? I don't have a scale so please provide by volume.

It looks like my suggestions made the cut. I feel like I'm entitled to a pm when these arrive so that I of all people do not miss out on a decant lol.

No one here likes Bvlgari man? How is the extreme and black versions?

I've owned Bvlgari Pour Homme Extreme, Black and Soir. All were blind buys and all were great purchases considering all of them were purchased under $45 each for decent sized bottles and all of them smelled good and of high quality considering the price point.

Bvlgari PHE was one of my favs a few years ago. It's a very classy scent that is extremely inoffensive and garners compliments. The main notes that stood out to me was tea, grapefruit and a very light woods vibe in the background. Excellent office scent.

Bvlgari Black to me is a fragrance you either love or hate. There is a prominent rubber note that some people may find odd in a fragrance. I liked it, but I liked Midnight in Paris Edp much more so I sold Black. MIP smells more feminine and more powdery but smells of higher quality and isn't as harsh as Black, though I do really enjoy the rubber and vanilla combo after an hour or so when the fragrance mellows down.

Soir is another classy Bvlgari fragrance, however, too mature smelling for me. I gave that to my dad (in his early 40s) and it smells very good on him and he receives lots of compliments when he has it on.

Haven't smelt Man but all the Bvlgari fragrances you mentioned are extremely common. The next time you go to the mall you can just go to Macy's or Sephora and smell and test each one out because everyone's tastes are different though Bvlgari fragrances are popular. Hope this answered you question somewhat.

My new found fascination with wet shaving has severely depleted my fragrance fund and has me buying soaps instead :frown:

How much cologne will they let you take on a flight? Tryna see what size decants I need for this trip to DR in June. Help me please brahs. Reps will be had

How much cologne will they let you take on a flight? Tryna see what size decants I need for this trip to DR in June. Help me please brahs. Reps will be had
I think it's 3.4 ounces or less per container. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom