Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

GIT is becoming my favorite office scent for the higher climate.

I'll be in the market for the 4oz bottle pretty soon.

Where to cop? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

So 2 weeks ago I went to Neiman Marcus and fell in love with Tom Ford colognes but forgot to ask for samples.

Well today I went back and the same cool *** chick was there and she hooked me up on some samples.

I got 

4ml of Tobacco Vanille

4ml of Costa Azzurra

4ml of Mandarino di Amalfi

4ml of Azure Lime

Perfect Timing!!!

Hey guys, here are some decants that I already have bottled up and are ready to go.
Very last 10mls of golden boy $11
Bond no 9 I love NY for fathers $9 (one left)
Acqua di parma bergamotto di Calabria gone!
Hamptons $8.50 a piece
View media item 1415354Still have the golden boy and 2 hamptons

Last edited:
Rocked TV for the 1st time yesterday,

Very classy,sexy and just a masculine luxurious scent.At first its real strong and I wouldn't overspray this as it could cloy and overwhelm you.It projects like crazy and is a spicier spicebomb/herod.It gets better once the drydown happens and settles in.

This is a nice cologne.I think herod last longer but TV projected beastly on my skin for like 5-6 hrs.

Herod is def lighter,more refreshing and less harsh/in ya face which is why I like it more.

TV is def legit and worth it.Id wear this out at night or in a suit or date.I like that it is more in ya face than herod.Will get noticed more.

7.5 or 8/10

Last edited:
I paired TV with M01 twice this week, because they were the only scents in my gym bag.. Got 2 compliments.. Herod >, still, but I don't "hate" TV anymore far from hate actually.

Worn Givenchy Play Intense today in this 87° heat and it lasted like 2 hours on me.
mean.gif
Isn't that more of a cool weather fragrance?

Anyways, I used three sprays of that the other day and must have od'd cause my co-worker said something about somebody's strong a** cologne. Gotta hold back to 2.

Back
Top Bottom