Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Creed Millesime Imperial
View media item 1339272
http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Creed/Imperial-Millesime-466.html

5ml - $9
10ml - $13
20ml -$24
30ml - $30
50ml - $43

Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme
View media item 1339273
http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Yves-Saint-Laurent/L-Homme-734.html

50ml - $27

as always pm me with the amount you want and your paypal address

Damn I hope this is available next week when I get paid. The MI is off season, but the price can't be beat.

Nah it doesn't smell like Tuscan Leather. Tuscan Leather smells better.
Cray.

let it blossom on your skin bro, there is no way on earth you can judge a fragrance (especially Aventus) that quick. 
laugh.gif

I love MI, I had to stop myself from wearing it everyday during the summer.

A must buy if you need some summer scents.

I'm gonna take you guys word for it and give it some chances.We'll see how this goes.
I usually wear v-neck tees so I do 1-2 sprays on the base of my neck/chest, 1 to the back of the neck.

or 1 spray under each ear at the pulse point and 1-2 to the base of neck/chest

if its a shirt that you wash regularly then you can do 1-2 sprays on that or walk through sprays if you want to go BEAST mode. 

I just try to avoid areas with high friction or that will be rubbed against things; wrists, chest or neck when you have on crewneck tees or collard shirts. 

I hope this helps. Wear it with confidence knowing that even if someone doesn't acknowledge/compliment your fragrance that you still smell better than 99.9% of people in existence.

Aventus and Tuscan Leather are Hot Pockets to Ice Cream....Nowhere near the food group. 

To be honest, while Aventus is great and all, after getting my nose around to so many different fragrances, I don't think it cracks my top 5 anymore. 

When I first started in this thread and I got Aventus, I thought that was the King of Kings.  I'll take Tuscan Leather, Herod, B2B, HTTP and about 2 more over it. 

There hasn't been a time I've worn YSL l'homme and didn't get some if I wanted it.

It's crippling to women....It's basically a rufie for the nasal cavities.

I never tell anyone what I'm wearing...NT brethren go flourish. 

There hasn't been a time I've worn YSL l'homme and didn't get some if I wanted it.

It's crippling to women....It's basically a rufie for the nasal cavities.

I never tell anyone what I'm wearing...NT brethren go flourish. 
thanks brah, never heard of it, will check it out

Last edited:
I've been taken advantage of while wearing L'homme. I was drunk and she couldn't get enough of the The Man. Same chick is now having my kid. :smh:

Just got a compliment with David Yurman layered over molecule 01. Girl at work was like 20 feet away "is that you smelling like that, you always smell good what do you have on today"

Im like it might be, she walks over and sniffs my neck and hoodie. "It is you!"

Datyurman :nthat:

Also, i have bulk supply of isi e super coming in. The sole component in Molecule 01, now i can layer all i want.

Last edited:
Alright guys Aventus may have (very slightly) impressed me. I just woke up this morning and I can still smell the spray I used to test yesterday. The smell is much better and not as harsh as the opening. I'm guessing i just dont like the smoky/birch opening at all.

Back
Top Bottom