Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I've said it before, but since they have been talked about in the last 3 pages or so I'll say it again.

Someone needs to split Thierry Mugler Pure Malt and Acqua di Parma Mandorlo di Sicilia. :nerd:

I've said it before, but since they have been talked about in the last 3 pages or so I'll say it again.

Someone needs to split Thierry Mugler Pure Malt and Acqua di Parma Mandorlo di Sicilia.
nerd.gif
There you go, @illphillip  got you

Last edited:
You know what's a cologne that as soon as I spray it on I almost puke?

Italian Cypress.

Never have I left it on myskin for more than 40 seconds. Maybe I should give it another shot. 

Someone needs to split Thierry Mugler Pure Malt and Acqua di Parma Mandorlo di Sicilia. :nerd:
There you go, @illphillip
 got you
the thing is all of his cologne is at home and this guy is always on the road. crazy thing is, he always comes to my city :lol:

Italian Cypress.

Never have I left it on myskin for more than 40 seconds. Maybe I should give it another shot. 
I agree with you on that one, I really don't like how it smells. From all the samples @sundro2000 sent me, this was the only one I never sprayed on my skin.

the thing is all of his cologne is at home and this guy is always on the road. crazy thing is, he always comes to my city
laugh.gif

I agree with you on that one, I really don't like how it smells. From all the samples @sundro2000 sent me, this was the only one I never sprayed on my skin.
I could get you some of mine then if you really can't wait. Unless one of the OG's in here have. I don't wanna knock someone's hustle. 

Italian Cypress.

Do not like that at all; way too powering

Smells like a Christmas tree

There you go, @illphillip
 got you
the thing is all of his cologne is at home and this guy is always on the road. crazy thing is, he always comes to my city :lol:

I can't believe you just aired me out like that :lol:

Last edited:
I got my Tuscan leather split from uniquekickz. Probably wear this and aventus for the majority of this winter. Looking for green Irish tweed and tobacco vanille tho

Had to run home and grab these off the porch before I picked my chick up for work.

Having smelled Oud Wood before its nothing new, still smells amazing, masculine and one of the best woody frags out. Now Costa... Wow. The first thing that came to mind is if a man only had two fragrances at any given time for any season, occasion, these two could be it. Great 1 2 punch.
Splits going out tonight and tomorrow.
View media item 1300983

Pure Malt is a fragrance that I plan to make a staple... Pure Wood is nice too but a tad too sweet.... I thought Pure Malt was a little much at first but outside of Aventus, I do not know a scent that I smell on myself more than this... It is unreal in weather 35 and under

^^^^ truth!!! lookin forward to that costa azzura and dior mitzah!!! all the appreciations again to Baise and all yall runnin splits!!

Back
Top Bottom