Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

#datwarhol 
nthat.gif

** CyberMonday Deal **

Creed- Virgin Island Water

30ml- $40 3 slots first come, first served. (That's right, 1oz in atomizer) never mind what Creed price is on this.

bottle is in hand

Also received my new shipment of By Kilian Forbidden Games, for those that wanted in. 

Last edited:
Got 6 bottles from fragrancenet yesterday with their cyber monday deal and ebates double cash back :lol: didn't get anything too crazy. Came out to around $240 after all the discounts and what not, not bad at all

well, none is for splits, just for my collection :lol:
but I got 200ml L'homme, spicebomb, d&g the one, gph2 (back up bottle), perry ellis red, and burberry london

well, none is for splits, just for my collection :lol:
but I got 200ml L'homme, spicebomb, d&g the one, gph2 (back up bottle), perry ellis red, and burberry london

Just curious. I still rock London from time to time on some throwback ****.

Sharing is caring though.....

:lol:

Just curious. I still rock London from time to time on some throwback ****.

Sharing is caring though.....

:lol:
if London is anything like I hear it is, I'm gonna love it
Definitely couldn't pass up the lhomme. Current bottle is getting pretty low, and it's 200ml for less than $75

Definitely couldn't pass up the lhomme. Current bottle is getting pretty low, and it's 200ml for less than $75

L'Homme is my go-to for most days, I even keep a bottle in my car :pimp:. I was surprised when my optometrist complimented me on it. We got to talking about scents and she tried to flex her knowledge on me :lol:. I played along till she mentioned getting her boyfriend a bottle :smh:. I told her just to stick with ADG.

L'Homme is my go-to for most days, I even keep a bottle in my car
pimp.gif
. I was surprised when my optometrist complimented me on it. We got to talking about scents and she tried to flex her knowledge on me
laugh.gif
. I played along till she mentioned getting her boyfriend a bottle
mean.gif
. I told her just to stick with ADG.
yo i just tried l'homme for the 1st time today and it's so good. I like it a lot better than la nuit personally. La nuit is great as well, but the OG l'homme seems much more versatile.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom