Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

YSL l'homme sport
o.26596.jpg

http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Yves-Saint-Laurent/L-Homme-Sport-24473.html

5ml - $9
10ml - $11
20ml - $18
30ml - $25
50ml - $38

Gucci by Gucci
wg_perfumes_gucci_by_gucci_for_him_3_web_2column.jpg

http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Gucci/Gucci-by-Gucci-Pour-Homme-3792.html

5ml - $8
10ml - $10
20ml - $18
30ml - $23
50ml - $33

Lalique Encre Noire
EncreNoireLePOintCadeauxFR1209.jpg

http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Lalique/Encre-Noire-1834.html

5ml - $7
10ml - $9
20ml - $12
30ml - $17
50ml - $23

As always pm me with the amount you want along with your paypal address

Last edited:
Any interest in by Kilian Forbidden Games??

I mean, just look at those notes. My homie says its more masculine than Zucherro, because it goes from fruity to smoky-fruity on the mid.

50ml available.

10ml/$33

Top notes are apple, peach, plum and cinnamon; middle notes are bulgarian rose, bourbon geranium and jasmine; base notes are vanilla, honey and opoponax

View media item 1265829
Ordering bottle tonight, first come, first served.

Last edited:
I would.. you were the only one showing any kind of interest tho. I was trying to come up on a bottle instead of a refill since they go for the same price used/retail. But the 50ml refill would be the same price, since i'm getting them from the same place.

Any other interest in Cruel Intentions by Kilian? ?

I can't post links, byt just googlr or youtube it and there are tutorials and long threads on how to spot fake Creeds. I know that under the cap should be all white and the serial numbers should be in certain placrs. Also, it will smell nothing like GIT or any kind of decent fragrance for the matter. For that price tho, and via ebay, i would worry, but then again there are plenty if deals on there. If the person has decent feedback, i wouldnt pay much mind until you get it in hand.
I ended up copping, made sure the guy put 100% Authentic and all that in the invoice.  I will post it here when I get it.

I mean, just look at those notes. My homie says its more masculine than Zucherro, because it goes from fruity to smoky-fruity on the mid.

50ml available.

10ml/$33

Top notes are apple, peach, plum and cinnamon; middle notes are bulgarian rose, bourbon geranium and jasmine; base notes are vanilla, honey and opoponax

View media item 1265829
+1

Bond no. 9- Andy Warhol 30ml available
By Kilian- Forbidden Ganes Games 20ml available

Stilln, intoxicated is the kne im hearing is a niche A*Men? ?

Last edited:
I must say it again, this Polo red is doing work out here fellas. 5 comps in a 4 hr span, all from women. Not bad Ralph.

50ml available.

10ml/$33

View media item 1265829
Put me down for some. By Killian is top shelf.

Last edited:
Speaking of splits, I know people were bringing up tom ford oud wood a while ago. I will order today if there is enough interest, let me know

Back
Top Bottom