Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Never been a fan of the Bond No9, just could name get with the brand.

But Creed is probably my favorite next to chanel

Joseph Randle the moron running back for the Cowboys got popped this morning for stealing Gucci Guilty Black and a 2 pack of Polo underwear from Dillards :lol:

Joseph Randle the moron running back for the Cowboys got popped this morning for stealing Gucci Guilty Black and a 2 pack of Polo underwear from Dillards :lol:

LOOOOL

And it's all good. I feel bad for trying to front on dude... He actually hooked me up something nice before but of course one gets defensive over money.

I'm sure he's good though.

Lotta storms headed peoples way. (lucky westcoast folks)

I'm going with DHI today, I'm tired of wearing A******. Gotta re-up on the Herod, I know quite a few been asking about it sorry.

Has YSL L'Homme ever been split before in this thread?

Once again thanks @sundro2000, you really hooked it up :pimp:

I think I like the smell of Virgin Island Water more than Aventus :rolleyes

Also, that Acqua di Parma you sent me smells :wow:

I still have not smelled or tried the others but I will when I get a chance :D

Wich ADP? I am planning to order sample Thx!
I have no idea which one it is. He sent it in a small sample vial with "Acqua di Parma" written on it.

I think they were all samples that @af1 1982 sent to him and then he ended up blessing me with them. :nerd:

Last edited:
I think I like HTTP better than Scent of Peace, but they're both really good. Scent of Peace lasts really long on my skin, too.

And hopefully Unique is all good and just hasn't had a chance to check back in here. I know **** happens so I'm not too worried, at this point I'm just curious if he's okay or if something happened.

boom *** SPLIT:: Creed Aventus & Parfums de Marly HEROD ***

PM me for all interest; quantaties, how to pay, etc.. Bottles are ordered once half of the bottle is filled and paid for.

Aventus:

10ml $26

20ml $50

30ml $73

Herod: (If you need a re-up or still haven't tried this, PLEASE get in on this split and quit procrastinating
laugh.gif
) 11th bottle? I lost count.

10ml $27

20ml $52

30ml $74

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom