Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

what are you guys wearing for fall? looking to check out a few new options as it seems like most of my stuff falls in the very warm or cold weather category. Not so much the fall season.

I've tried all the creeds, tom fords, and all the regular le labo. Also not looking for heavy woody or vanilla notes really.

An additional question about le labo if anyone knows or has checked them out - right now they have their city exclusives in for only one month, are there any offerings from that line I should check out?

Last edited:
what are you guys wearing for fall? looking to check out a few new options as it seems like most of my stuff falls in the very warm or cold weather category. Not so much the fall season.

I've tried all the creeds, tom fords, and all the regular le labo. Also not looking for heavy woody or vanilla notes really.

An additional question about le labo if anyone knows or has checked them out - right now they have their city exclusives in for only one month, are there any offerings from that line I should check out?

Fall is the perfect weather for frags bro. Not too hiy and not too cold usually hovering around low 50s to high 70s with a slight breeze. Throw on some of your favorites and let them catch wind, people will smell you 30 feet away.

I realized last year that Aventus works best in the 50s, the air is too stiff and humid when it's hot and the extreme cold will kill even the best fragrances out there.

Cuir Velours
DHI
Herod
Aventus
Lyric Man
a Cheapie that I like and slepted on is Hanae Mori HiM in the icey bottle

Winter lineup as of right now: Herod, pure malt, midnight in Paris, Dior homme and DHI, back to black, and of course A****** is year-round.

Fall is the perfect weather for frags bro. Not too hiy and not too cold usually hovering around low 50s to high 70s with a slight breeze. Throw on some of your favorites and let them catch wind, people will smell you 30 feet away.

I realized last year that Aventus works best in the 50s, the air is too stiff and humid when it's hot and the extreme cold will kill even the best fragrances out there.

Cuir Velours
DHI
Herod
Aventus
Lyric Man
a Cheapie that I like and slepted on is Hanae Mori HiM in the icey bottle
yeah lyric man I could maybe see myself liking. I may have smelt it once in the spring but I can't remember. Aventus is great, I'm just kind of bored with it. I should probably get a bottle of dhi too. 

I guess I just wasn't feeling like spraying anything I had today. sometimes I don't like putting on something like the tom ford line in the morning because they're a little overpowering on first spray (really sucks if you're hungover) and they're usually what I wore last year for fall/winter.

Last edited:

Spicebomb
Herod
Rochas man (need to get another bottle)

I also have samples of pure malt and pure Havana that I'm dying to try.

I don't like Back to Black at all, smells very perfumy/feminine to me. Back to A####### for date nights

Straight to heaven is way better imo! B2bB has the most realistic honey note I have ever smelled, but too sweet for my taste.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom