Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I ran through my 10 ml decant but I've still got a little less than 30 left. I might just get a full bottle once I run out though. The three that I have to keep in my rotation are yambventus Herod and DHI. I just wish I stayed in a cooler area so I could get more use out of it

Left overs from some splits. All 10ml

Dior Privé Cuir Canage- $22
Maison francis Kurkjian Silk Mood- $38 $5.4/ml at retail price.
B2b- $38
REALLY want that b2b.

Someone cop my Chanel so I can cop this 
laugh.gif

I'm about to go in for some Amouage samples. Can anyone recommend a few? I've smelled memoir, but wasn't a huge fan. Thanks in advance!

Reflection, Lyric, Jub XXV, Silver, Ciel, Beloved, Interlude, on the fem side Memoire Woman, Epic Woman,

Memoire Woman and Lyric Man are my favorite form Amouage. My least favorite has to be Epic Man

Memoire and Epic Woman are unisex to me, nothing fem. about them to my nose.

Last edited:
Reflection, Lyric, Jub XXV, Silver, Ciel, Beloved, Interlude, on the fem side Memoire Woman, Epic Woman,

Memoire Woman and Lyric Man are my favorite form Amouage. My least favorite has to be Epic Man

Memoire and Epic Woman are unisex to me, nothing fem. about them to my nose.

I have a sample of Reflection currently, nice clean scent. Also, Ive tried Epic, far too spicy lol.

I guess I'll go with Jubilation, Interlude, and maybe Lyric.

Cool, Kilian and Cuir Cannage, GONE.

Silk Mood still available for those that like Oud, much smoother than anything you've ever smelled with a bit of rose.

Damn, I went ham on the splits today. 10 mL of Herod, Back to Black, and DHI. 

Thanks to @Jordan2o1  and @tonyljeff  for copping some stuff I had lying around. Your packages will be sent in the AM. 

@Jordan2o1  and @tonyljeff  

Your packages went out this morning. Should be arriving Saturday. Let me know if you have issues. 

Fellas, I might be unloading stuff throughout the season. Decants I don't use up and whatnot. Keep your eyes peeled

Back
Top Bottom