Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Sounds like a buch of sheep co-signing with each other.

I never said go for a cheaper Aventus, I sprayed myself and did continue to smell it throughout the day. Do I think its worth it? No. Would I give in and bah with the rest of the world in the future? Probably.
Not sheep if Aventus is king. Seriously.

Only thing that needs to be said is that @Baise tonCanape was hating on it heavy last year and you know that dudes collection runs deep. And now he's on the Yambventus train.

Dude asked for a cologne similar to aventus so I posted one that I thought was very similar.

I know I may not be an expert like some others in here but to my nose it's hard to tell the difference that's all.

I also know people have asked several times in this thread what are some good "cheap" colognes. So I figured I'd add Insurrection Pure to the list. $30 ain't bad. Sorry if I rustled some jimmies. Didn't mean to.

Not sheep if Aventus is king. Seriously.
laugh.gif

Not facts, scent is still subjective. If you wanna talk king status, isnt 1 Million the top fragrance for the past 2 years? (correct me if im wrong)

Anyone want to swap a bottle of 1 million 50/100 ml don't matter for some Aventus?? I got 30ml of Aventus on deck, I need to see what all the fuss is about with this 1 million..

Last edited:
Dude asked for a cologne similar to aventus so I posted one that I thought was very similar.

I know I may not be an expert like some others in here but to my nose it's hard to tell the difference that's all.

I also know people have asked several times in this thread what are some good "cheap" colognes. So I figured I'd add Insurrection Pure to the list. $30 ain't bad. Sorry if I rustled some jimmies. Didn't mean to.
It's all good man.  We had to have our monthly argument about Aventus and I think you might've caught a little crossfire
laugh.gif
.  At the end of the day it's all love in here, the disputes just keep the thread interesting.

got a  97% full platinum egoiste for trade. Box, cap and sprayer. Done a few trades on here before.

Last edited:
I have Fresco. Aventus cost too much to wear daily. I heard Fresco smells more like http than aventus tho. Not bad for 30 bux.

anyone suggest a good fragrance for extremely hot weather? going to cyprus in a couple of weeks and I need to buy something as all my scents aren't really summer fragrances (live in the UK). don't want to pay for anything super expensive.

anyone suggest a good fragrance for extremely hot weather? going to cyprus in a couple of weeks and I need to buy something as all my scents aren't really summer fragrances (live in the UK). don't want to pay for anything super expensive.

Probably best grabbing a summer edition of something they sell at Macys; etc

Anything citrus based will do the trick.

Peep Diesel Only the Brave.

Anyone want to swap a bottle of 1 million 50/100 ml don't matter for some Aventus?? I got 30ml of Aventus on deck, I need to see what all the fuss is about with this 1 million..

You may joke but 1 million is that yambs getter. I've told my stories in the past, I have aventus too.

What's a good, clean summer time scent? Looking for a couple new fragrances to pick up

Clinique Happy for Men
Versace Pour Homme
Chanel Allure Sport

All nice summer weather scents

Check NSJ's and Baise's splits too

Last edited:
Also, hip me to what I'm looking for...
I need help on what to look for for longer lasting scents, like possibly a whole day. for example, in the fall/winter I use Versace "the dreamer" a lot lasts roughly the whole day (for the most part anyway) in the spring/summer I use say...Salvatore Ferragamo and it'll last maybe 3 hours

Clinique Happy for Men
Versace Pour Homme
Chanel Allure Sport

All nice summer weather scents

Check NSJ's and Baise's splits too

I agree on the Versace, I pretty much have the whole line except for like the blue jean (too sweet smelling) but preesh I'll check the others out

Also, hip me to what I'm looking for...
I need help on what to look for for longer lasting scents, like possibly a whole day. for example, in the fall/winter I use Versace "the dreamer" a lot lasts roughly the whole day (for the most part anyway) in the spring/summer I use say...Salvatore Ferragamo and it'll last maybe 3 hours
If you're looking for longer lasting scents, GENERALLY the EDPs are longer lasting.

Aventus for the warm weather

DHI for the cool weather

Both monsters

1 million smells great imo.Never understood the hate it gets.

For summer I rock Versace Pour Homme the most and it has gotten me a ton of compliments and women honestly.Its a very clean smell and the 1.7 is only $30.

I ordered chanel allure sport and a few other samples last week to test out.

Heard Nautica voyage and Chome legend were good cheapies for summer as well.

Chanel Allure Sport lasts all day for me.. and I've gotten a ton of compliments from it already.

Back
Top Bottom