Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Coney island is definitely more unique. I wouldn't really consider either mature, but virgin islands water is probably less youthful I guess you could say. Since coney island is a really bright fragrance.

Extrait de Minimalisme Extrait de Minimalisme
What are your thoughts on that Valentino uomo vs dh/dhi? I smelled the uomo in a magazine sample and like it but am curious if dh/dhi is similar

I'll touch on this later today..
All bottles from current split including Herod will be order tonight or tomorrow.

I have a gem for ya'll that I am going to split, it won't be cheap unless I get a discount almost $3/ml but when I say it's the best most beastly lemon/citrus summer frag out there, believe me. Smells like lemondheads, fruity skittles and vanilla. My god. It lasts 12-15 hrs and cones from the Profvmvm Roma house. Can't wait.. This destroys everything out there.

For all colognes I usually look for longevity, a unique smell (I dont want to smell like everyone else), and something on the mature side (Im no spring chicken).

Coney Island is more unique because you really smell the melon and guava mixed with a caramel-chocolate note.

Virgin Island Water is much more safe; it's basically coconut and lime; a margarita in a bottle.

Damn you baise I hate you got me spending all this money on cologne and **** between the splits and buying bottles on my own you guys got me all ****ed up like a fiend. I done with it

Jk I love it put me down for some of that new **** [emoji]128520[/emoji]

Last edited:
Anyone here use Terre D'Hermes?.. been looking for a "different" type of summer frag.. heard a lot of good things about this one.

For any fans of the ysl lhomme line, there's a lhomme sport coming out this summer

o.25212.jpg

Sport is usually just a fresh everyday flanker for that line

Sometimes it's similar and sometimes it smells nothing like the original; they just use the name for sales

Sport is usually just a fresh everyday flanker for that line

Sometimes it's similar and sometimes it smells nothing like the original; they just use the name for sales
I was thinking it's just to use the name because L'Homme is fine as it is, in my opinion.

Burberry Brit any good? 
nerd.gif

does it get panties wet? 
laugh.gif
To be honest, Brit is my second favorite Burberry cologne, but I'm not sure if it'll get the panties wet
laugh.gif
.  A really good scent to wear with suits.

Anyone here use Terre D'Hermes?.. been looking for a "different" type of summer frag.. heard a lot of good things about this one.

58th post in 10 years gahdamn! Terre d'hermes has been my favorite since I discovered it in Sephora a few years ago. More of a fall/winter smell but I've been rocking it year round.

needsomejays needsomejays got my package of MI and VIW today, thanks bro :pimp: great packaging

I forgot how nice MI is. Man I'm excited to try all of these out and can't wait for the warmer weather to come in. Stupid cold and snow coming in tomorrow :smh:

58th post in 10 years gahdamn! Terre d'hermes has been my favorite since I discovered it in Sephora a few years ago. More of a fall/winter smell but I've been rocking it year round.

:lol: i used to post heavy back in the day, but for some reason my count did carry over during the site migration. oh well.

should be set until next winter... Intrigued by what Baise is hinting at... Only thing I would do is get a hefty amount of Aventus if it was split...

Last edited:
You want this joint bro.. I'm picky enough, took almost a year to warm up to Aventus. I don't hype no average, basic shh.

It's 50%+ concentrated tho, damn near pure parfum status. No other citrus/vanilla or summer jawn touches it.

Back
Top Bottom