Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Split update
All packages have been shipped, other than the person who wants the og bottle of pure malt
Only 30ml left of pure malt

What's your take on pure malt's versatility for summer? I took a sample this weekend, to get a feel for how it works on my skin before buying and do enjoy the scent. Considering I can get it for $62 shipped I might pull the trigger.

Any of you own both pure malt and pure havane? Prefer one over the other?

Stopped by saks today and tried out wall street and river side dr. Both smelled really good

Last edited:
What's your take on pure malt's versatility for summer? I took a sample this weekend, to get a feel for how it works on my skin before buying and do enjoy the scent. Considering I can get it for $62 shipped I might pull the trigger.

Any of you own both pure malt and pure havane? Prefer one over the other?

I own both. Don't prefer one over the other per say.

Just rock one over the other depending on my mood etc.

Hey @needsomejays, any chance of another split of Serge Lutens Chergui? My GF dropped my last bottle and I loved that stuff :frown:

i love fruity aquatics
really cheap - nautica voyage
cheap- clinique happy
average priced - versace man eau fraiche
expensive - creed millesime imperial
eau fraiche is actually easy to find discounted around here, clinique happy not as much. All decent scents though. Those are some of the best cheapies.

Speaking of cheap fragrances..I don't think i've bought one in years. What are some good recent cheap fragrances, or ones that have gone to discount lately? I might try one or two out.

and im exicted for the sel marin too. If I like it I'm going to buy a bottle for the summer.

Last edited:
Haven't checked this thread since 2012 one existed. I just got the Jay-Z cologne as a gift and I was actually impressed. It inspired me to get back in the game though cause all my stuff from back then is getting low.

Outside of the creeds and aventus, anything new worth checking out?

I smelled a chez bond #9 that I think may have been guy/girl but it smelled amazing

^Damn homie you just missed a chez no. 9 split. Can't wait for mine. As far as that jay z cologne that isssh is garbage. Keep your eyes on this thread if you want to try out the finer things in life.

Last edited:
Looking to spend no more than $100

you are sticking to designers at that point so you might wanna stop by your local Macy's, Bloomingdales, etc and peep the summer editions

a lot of them are starting to release now

^Damn homie you just missed a chez no. 9 split. Can't wait for mine. As far as that jay z cologne that isssh is garbage. Keep your eyes on this thread if you want to try out the finer things in life.
After that jay-z I settled, I was unimpressed. Sucks I missed out on that split for that #9. Feels good to be back in here though. Think I'm gonna finally pull that trigger in creed imperial next week.

Quickie SPLIT *** Valentino Uomo *** (Nordstrom & European exclusive) 100mL available

5ml $10

10ml $16

20ml $35 ( incl: atomizer + shipping)

Perfumer Olivier Polge  has signed the new creation for Valentino and created it with a traditional pyramidal concept (top, heart, base), where woody notes in the base are particularly highlighted in this edition. The composition opens with bergamot and myrtle, succeeded in the heart by roasted coffee combined with gianduja cream, on a rich base created of cedar and precious leather.

My thought: I hear its giving Dior Homme a run for its money, with the same perfumeur its more than worth the try. Great for Spring and summer nights.

Back
Top Bottom