Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

That's how I made mine, never used actual label paper though. Will definitely try it out

Last edited:
Wow so the btach number on the actual bottle is LT42B13Q01, batch number on the box is LTE42B13Q01. That can't be a good sign can it?
If the Aventus doesn't smell the same on drydown it's fake but...

From my experiences every time someone buys from a "deal" site they trick themselves into thinking it's fake because it was a deal
I know I have a tendency to do this.  If it is fake it's packed in a real Aventus box and packaging. 

Couple of other differences besides the pineapple smell, the one I got from Groupon doesnt last nearly as long, even tried it on some clothes. The dry down scent is also very very faint compared to the samples I have. But it's hard to trust my nose with this though cause of olfactory fatigue. 

I don't want to return a fake bottle to a department store that someone else will end up buying. 

Last edited:
Wow so the btach number on the actual bottle is LT42B13Q01, batch number on the box is LTE42B13Q01. That can't be a good sign can it?

I know I have a tendency to do this.  If it is fake it's packed in a real Aventus box and packaging. 

Couple of other differences besides the pineapple smell, the one I got from Groupon doesnt last nearly as long, even tried it on some clothes. The dry down scent is also very very faint compared to the samples I have. But it's hard to trust my nose with this though cause of olfactory fatigue. 

I don't want to return a fake bottle to a department store that someone else will end up buying. 
hmmm,whenever you get time, post some pics of the bottle,box,etc.. I know stillin and a few others could probably tell you almost right away if its legit or not.

Aventus isn't super great lasting on clothes compared to skin

take a few shots of the bottle and post them on here; if you feel that it doesn't last long that can def be a problem but I think people def over think Aventus when they buy from deal sites

I would homie, but I don't really think I would like it.... Hopefully you'll get some other splits in the future...

I would homie, but I don't really think I would like it.... Hopefully you'll get some other splits in the future...

What kinda splits do you want to see? If there isn't potential for a split to be filled, then I'm not hosting it. So, keep that in mind if you throw suggestions out there.

The logic behind splitting Herod; it's similar to Pure Havane, tobacco vanille and back to black which are all mentioned in this thread pretty heavy. Herod, I believe, among many others on fragrantica, basenotes, YouTube etc.. is much better than the aforementioned. On top of that it took less than 3 days to sell out of.

As I said before, I'd split anything... Even if I can't fill Herod on here, I can go straight over to facebook, or basenotes and unload the rest pretty easily, probably charge 10% more too. It doesn't work that way with any frag tho, I don't want to be stuck with 50ml of Dior Eau or Creed GIT.

Speaking of Dior Eau, the first 2 hrs are awesome.

Last edited:
This right here gentlemen is a certified yamb magnet with any girls who come near you...man it's so good

yves-saint-laurent-lhomme_1.jpg

not too big on wearing cologne on a daily basis, but this has last me...seeing the last drops.

time to re-up

Back
Top Bottom