Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Tried out creed sublime vanille today, did not like it. It definitely had a lot of vanilla, but it was really powdery to me as well, which I'm not a fan of. Once again, creed disappoints me

Last edited:
a lot of Creed's stuff is very old school
Depending on the scent, I really dont mind dated or old school scents. I love the original polo. It's just, even at a discounted price I feel alot of their scents just arent worth it at all. Millesime imperial for example, I dig the smell, but it has pretty poor longevity and it's not a groundbreaking scent imo. SMW also smells pretty good, but again, nothing crazy. I don't personally like aventus, however I give them alot of credit for it. It's very unique and has great longevity and projection.
I also got a spice and woods sample which i'll try out tomorrow

the only colognes I really like from Creed are Aventus, Original Santal and VIW here and there

Don't sleep on Givenchy Play Intense for winter y'all

New Splits open until 12/12. 50ml available from each bottle in 5/10ml atomizers. 

Once these fill or time runs out, I'll do another 3 from my collection. PM me for any other questions.

Amouages 

5ml $14

10ml $26

Byredo- Bal d'Afrique

5ml $13

10ml $24

Amouage- Reflection Man

Think of a refined JPG Le Male.. Much, much more refined. Close to the highest quality of ingredients in perfumery. 

Rosemary, red pepper berries, bitter orange leaves, neroli, orris, jasmine, ylang ylang, vetiver, patchouli, sandalwood, cedarwood. 

Amouage- Lyric Man

Lyric is divine royalty.. Rose based and masculine at the same time. Not for the casual type dude. If you're in a suit in tie or dressed to the nines, often.. Check it out.

Bergamot, lime, rose, angelica, orange blossom, green galbanum, spicy ginger, nutmeg, saffron, pine, sandalwood, vanilla, musk, frankincense

Byredo- Bal d'afrique

My signature scent and all-time favorite scent.. Nothing has come close to wowing me on first sniff and keep me coming back. Extremely versatile and it lasts 12+ hrs on me. 

Top notes includes: bergamot, lemon, neroli, African marigold, Bucchu Middle notes includes: violet, jasmine and cyclamen Base is composed of black amber, musk, vetiver, moroccan cedarwood.

smaller sizes of aventus now available
5ml $11
10ml $18
15ml $24 (only one 15ml bottle available)
20ml $32.50
25ml $40

be aware that these will be in 10ml and 5ml bottles

Last edited:
Where do you guys to smell those colognes? I'm interested in a split but curious about how they smell.
Anyway, just copped some YSL. Smells :pimp:

What deodorant/anti-perspirant do you guys use. I'm not concerned about the smell because I got my colognes. Im concerned about staying dry for an extended period of time. Just straight dry. I currently use degree and it is trash

What deodorant/anti-perspirant do you guys use. I'm not concerned about the smell because I got my colognes. Im concerned about staying dry for an extended period of time. Just straight dry. I currently use degree and it is trash
I use this, I usually hate gel, but it works amazing for me, and I sweat really easily
spin_prod_ec_854970410

The girl I've been dating referred to Bond 9 I Love NY for the Holidays as "handsome holidays" and she had no idea the name or brand

Don't sleep on this one
Tried this one today, really liked the opening, dry down is pleasant. Did you get the 50ml or the 100ml?

New Splits open until 12/12. 50ml available from each bottle in 5/10ml atomizers. 

Once these fill or time runs out, I'll do another 3 from my collection. PM me for any other questions.

Amouages 

5ml $14

10ml $26

Byredo- Bal d'Afrique

5ml $13

10ml $24

Amouage- Reflection Man

Think of a refined JPG Le Male.. Much, much more refined. Close to the highest quality of ingredients in perfumery. 

Rosemary, red pepper berries, bitter orange leaves, neroli, orris, jasmine, ylang ylang, vetiver, patchouli, sandalwood, cedarwood. 

Amouage- Lyric Man

Lyric is divine royalty.. Rose based and masculine at the same time. Not for the casual type dude. If you're in a suit in tie or dressed to the nines, often.. Check it out.

Bergamot, lime, rose, angelica, orange blossom, green galbanum, spicy ginger, nutmeg, saffron, pine, sandalwood, vanilla, musk, frankincense

Byredo- Bal d'afrique

My signature scent and all-time favorite scent.. Nothing has come close to wowing me on first sniff and keep me coming back. Extremely versatile and it lasts 12+ hrs on me. 

Top notes includes: bergamot, lemon, neroli, African marigold, Bucchu Middle notes includes: violet, jasmine and cyclamen Base is composed of black amber, musk, vetiver, moroccan cedarwood.
Reflection Man- 40ml left

Bal d'afrique- 25ml left

so on another forum I frequent they also have a really extensive cologne thread and a few people recently posted pictures of their collections, I thought this one was ridiculous :x just wanted to share

View media item 685724

Back
Top Bottom