Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Any opinions on Yves Saint Laurent 'La Nuit De L'homme' ? Thinking about pulling the trigger. Need something new for Spring/Summer.

was gonna ask this too.. i need a good spring /summer scent that projects decent & last long.. looking to spend about $100. only type of scents i don't like are them powdery scents like le male.. i've been using issey & platinum chanel for summer time trying to switch it up tho

Last edited:
 was gonna ask this too.. i need a good spring /summer scent that projects decent & last long.. looking to spend about $100. only type of scents i don't like are them powdery scents like le male

The new CK Eternity Summer 13 smells really good, I was actually really surprised

Same with CK One Summer 13, smells like watermelon, cucumbers and fresh water

What's the longest-lasting Chanel fragrance? (Besides AS Extreme) I know it varies, but I'm a big fan of the Chanel fragrances. They all smell good to me. :rolleyes

What's the longest-lasting Chanel fragrance? (Besides AS Extreme) I know it varies, but I'm a big fan of the Chanel fragrances. They all smell good to me. :rolleyes
For me it's Chanel platinum and bleu de Chanel last on me in the winter but for some reason not in hot weather.

Supplies look like the're starting to run low....

Question, if you wanted to "store" colognes, is refrigerating a good idea?

Hmm I just let them sit in reg temps, I have some stuff that is 12-15 yrs old that I rarely spray but they haven't lost a bit of juice

Ok people these are my 2 choices, they're both only $40 was gonna spend more on something else but i decided not to for now.. none of the spots where i'm at have these for me to smell so i just been reading reviews.. if anybody has smelt these can u let me know which one u think i should go with thanks

Get the summer Issey since it was limited and will be harder to get

The Mont Blanc is synthetic and will be at Marshall's and TJ Maxx on the reg

^ ok cool i appreciate it. yeah i was leaning towards that one a little more 

Last edited:
that summer Issey will get picked up as soon as i get back to the states.. and only used in 80+ degree weather. Is that Mont Blanc the one that smells like Creed Original Santal?

I have a 30ml decant of Tom Ford- Neroli Portofino 

and looking into at least two of the Hermes- Jardin sur le Nil/Mediterranean/toit etc.. which are all strong enough for the winter so I could only imagine the performance in the summer heat.

Back
Top Bottom