Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Am I the only one here that takes 3 years to finish a bottle of cologne?

youre not alone

maybe even longer for me cuz i dont wear the same smells all the time

i still have armani code left over from like 5+ years ago. i dunno how long has that joint been out now, swear i got it when it first came out.

so now i only do sample sizes from theperfumedcourt.com

anyone else a basenotes member?

Last edited:
Am I the only one here that takes 3 years to finish a bottle of cologne?

youre not alone

i still have armani code left over from like 5+ years ago. i dunno how long has that joint been out now, swear i got it when it first came out.

yep, takes me forever. Good thing is, as long as they're stored correctly, you have nothing to worry about. just keep them in a cool, dark place, and you're good money.

ended up wearing pure havane again today!! extremely rare for me to wear the same fragrance multiple days in a row, but it just smells so good and i hadnt worn it in months so its like a breath of fresh air.

i need a new bottle of aventus. so I shouldn't cop that from Fragrancenet?
might as well give it a try, I'm sure you'll be able to get your money back if it's fake

yep, takes me forever. Good thing is, as long as they're stored correctly, you have nothing to worry about. just keep them in a cool, dark place, and you're good money.

yep

whats a better website then needsomejays?

everybody loves aventus

no love for green irish tweed?

I keep all my colognes in a dark closet or basement and I have stuff like 15 years old smelling like it's new

Never liked GIT but I always dislikes Cool Water so it makes sense

Last edited:

yep

everybody loves aventus

I made a post in here a few weeks ago about GIT and how much I loved it. Such a refreshing smell, it just aint for everybody. You gotta be a manly man, with a beard, and muscles, and live in a cabin lol. Brawny Paper towel swag hahaha

yep

everybody loves aventus

decantshop is slightly cheaper, but the best places to get decants are places that do splits
such as on here, basenotes, not sure of them name since I dont use facebook but they have a few groups on there
plus I know you lift, so I'm sure you been to bodybuilding.com, they do splits over there on the misc too

Last edited:
I keep all my colognes in a dark closet or basement and I have stuff like 15 years old smelling like it's new

Never liked GIT but I always dislikes Cool Water so it makes sense

ive actually never tired GIT just asking cuz ive seen many mention it but aventus is FAR more popular

never was a fan of cool water so good to know, ill have to try it soon to give my own opinion

aventus is also a love/hate with many also

Last edited:
So for those interested I AM splitting a second bottle of new haarlem
only 40ml left!
everyone who has pmed me has been marked down

Last edited:
NextSplit** Who's ready for some more... Christian Dior Homme Intense 150ml available

5ml and 10ml atomizers, if you want more just mention it. I can order larger decants.

PM me with interest.

Last edited:

NextSplit** Who's ready for some more... Christian Dior Homme Intense 150ml available

5ml and 10ml atomizers, if you want more just mention it. I can order larger decants.

PM me with interest.
vintage ot reformulated
I have both, but vintage is definitely a higher premium considering it costs more per ml. Not that there is much difference between the two, the reform having more cocoa at the top and the vintage more iris. As it stands now, 150ml reformulation available.

youre not alone

I have been on basenotes for a while learned a lot.

Back
Top Bottom