Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Just got 2 samples of Rock Rose, by Clive Christian. Out of all the ones I smelled in Neiman Marcus, this was kinda the only one that really appealed to me. Will cop if I can find for less than $200. Typical Barbershop scent with a luxurious twist to it.

Been wanting to add a Clive Christian frag to my collection. We’ll see how It wears on me.
93A6B65C-3044-4223-AE7F-D76592DAEF68.jpeg

Not surprising since Henry Jacques fragrances are wild expensive. I have a 5ml decant of one, siskor, and it's nice but def not worth the price point imo.

I really wanna know who actually paying for that..

I mean I could get it it was something for charity or something

I really wanna know who actually paying for that..

I mean I could get it it was something for charity or something
Word. I’m trying to understand who their target market is.

Rich people become rich by not splurging their money on pointless luxuries like a $45k bottle of cologne.

Maybe they’re targeting rappers who have poor money management Skills. :lol:

i say this partly because i know rafa is a huge watch collector especially rolex

once you have a solid relationship with the AD, that's multiple stainless steel models for that much.. you walking away with pocket change for stainless models of AP, patek and/or vacheron constantin

obviously there are models above that price.. but just talking well known stainless steel models.. hell you could even get in complications and other metals with rolex or vacheron

Haven't been a cologne guy since high school (a couple decades ago) but recently picked up the bug. Went to sniff around and ended up really liking John Varvatos XX and grabbing a bottle. Thinking about trying some others now. Anyone in here knowledgeable have recommendations for other similar stuff? Diggin' the warm/spicy stuff and might even want something more woody/leathery.

thx. reading some of the reviews and peeps saying it smells like pet piss lol.

I rather Santal. Speaking of, I found an old tester of Santal from years ago, never bought a bottle for myself but had for a close friend and I guess thats when I got the Santal. Forgot how good it smells and how it lasts forever, I sprayed it in my car damn near a week ago and can still smell it when I open the door now. Anyways, dont feel like spending $300 or whatever for a bottle, anyone here doing splits for it or know a place to get it cheaper?

Back
Top Bottom