Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Thomas kosmala was my recommendation lol! I’m glad you loved it. There was a time last year where I thought they were going to discontinue it, so I doubled up. I wouldn’t recommend another neroli citrus based fragrance considering you already have one of the best ones ever made in Thomas kosmala.

Citrus-Ginger based fragrances are great scents as well if you’re interested. I would try a sample of Eau De Gingembre by Mizensir, Cedrat 37 by Le Labo, and Chember by Byredo. Phenomenal Citrus ginger scents.
Now that I've gotten to try out all those, I'm conflicted. Normally ginger isn't a smell I particularly enjoy but you're basically my citrus whisperer in here so I figured I'd give those recommendations a try.
It looks like strong ginger notes aren't really my thing after all, though I don't really mind it if it's like a background note heavily masked by other notes. I'd say Cedrat 37 was my favorite out of the bunch but I ended up giving the rest of the samples to a friend.

Going to gauge interest with this one

LABORATORIO OLFATTIVO VANAGLORIA

People say it’s 1:1 YSL Babycat (same perfumer) created by one of the goats Dominique Ropion. Since Babycat is exclusive to overseas, and people are charging $350+ a bottle, who wants to give this a go? Smoky semi-sweet vanilla is my VIBE

10ml $23

Vanagloria by Laboratorio Olfattivo is a Amber Vanilla fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Vanagloria was launched in 2021. The nose behind this fragrance is Dominique Ropion. Top notes are Saffron and Pineapple; middle notes are Incense, Tonka Bean and Olibanum; base notes are Bourbon Vanilla and Musk.”

0D958AAD-3EF7-411B-AD94-931D50C27FD2.jpeg

Bottle ordered yesterday, from London. Y’all showed out and barely left any for me lol. Thanks brehs.. I Hope it’s a hit

Rhum and Tabac is great so far. Makes me want to buy up all my cold weather scents because man does my nose love this.

This is a powerhouse. Two sprays and I'm FLOURISHING right now. I'll report back as it changes.
I've worn it twice now and I don't think it really changes all that much. I think it gets a bit smoother and creamier, but I feel like it stays pretty true from beginning to end.

Now that I've gotten to try out all those, I'm conflicted. Normally ginger isn't a smell I particularly enjoy but you're basically my citrus whisperer in here so I figured I'd give those recommendations a try.
It looks like strong ginger notes aren't really my thing after all, though I don't really mind it if it's like a background note heavily masked by other notes. I'd say Cedrat 37 was my favorite out of the bunch but I ended up giving the rest of the samples to a friend.
Yeap I hear you. Ginger is a really strong note, and the frags I recommended to you, definitely highlight the ginger note.

On the opening it smells like you spilled rum on yourself. As it dries down it’s more woody but still slightly sweet. I get cedar and patchouli on the dry down. I love it now and apparently women do too so it’s a win in my book. 😂
I really like that most Kilian’s fragrances are Liqueur themed. One of the best houses that does it so well.

Tried Bond No 9 Tribeca today, actually really disliked it at first, hated it, but as it dried down, oh boy the fragrance was excellent, great longevity, I even showered and tried scrubbing it off where I sprayed it, and I still smell it now. Super impressed by the fragrance.

I also tried the NY Nights, and it reminds me of bubblegum

Been testing Babycat on my hand all week and was SUPER disappointed. Almost pissed off at the amount of hype, but it’s getting a full wearing today one spray on each side of the neck and it’s not bad, not bad at all. I hope Vanagloria has more smoke tho.

Last edited:
If anyone wants to take these off my hands lmk. Sycamore is 10ml full, Killian is about 5ml, rosewood and APOM are like 3ml maybe I’ve never used them
C8251FF9-36D2-4315-A86B-CF9DFA8B38AB.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom