***OFFICIAL NOVEMBER WDYWT THREAD. Vol. "Fall" into place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummmm... Only because they're mine. Wear yours how you see fit.
Much appreciated, Proto. Glad you came up on a pair, homie.
Woahh . I didn't mean to come off like that . I'm just asking because usually someone has a reason behind lace swapping ijs ..

Woahh . I didn't mean to come off like that . I'm just asking because usually someone has a reason behind lace swapping ijs ..

My bad, bruh... just read out like that. No reason though. I had an extra pair of gray laces from one of my ID's and put them in and liked it. Nothing against havin the white laces in them tho, got my other pair with them still on, :lol:

Great wears everyone :smokin
Whole page is DOPE! OG XI's, Concords, Yeezy's, Royal 1's, Huaraches... damn... too much to mention.

Anyways, today...

your right Bsox, nothin but love..
rawdawg, still breaking the rules...
yesterday:

what do you mean "still breaking the rules"?

How so?

this isnt the first time you have made little slick comments towards me, i have never had anything against you so i'm trying to find out what your motivation is?

if you have an issue with me PM me, or better yet, lets schedule a meetup. less subtle jabs and more WDYWT please.

Last edited:
what do you mean "still breaking the rules"?
How so?
this isnt the first time you have made little slick comments towards me, i have never had anything against you so i'm trying to find out what your motivation is?
if you have an issue with me PM me, or better yet, lets schedule a meetup. less subtle jabs and more WDYWT please.
You're quoting pics,that's all.

To celebrate the W! (sorry for the crappy pics)

Haha I still have my Lakers colorway of that shirt 
smokin.gif

Beaters or not, very underrated shoe verse001. Nice pics everyone.

Jaliskoe23, saw those Dunks at a Buffalo Exchange last week for $28, and I passed.....bad move. Real bad move. Nevertheless, dope!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom