OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2017 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone been to Nike south Chicago on thanksgiving night?
I’m not gonna hit any outlets
But was wondering if Nike south Chicago is worth it
They are open 8pm-1am on Thursday
Figure you gotta get there right when they open at 8 to get the good stuff
I have a feeling they might have some heat lol

Rooster - DEFINITELY not worth it. They scaled back the discount (from 30% previous years to now 25%), everyone THINKS they'll have something good. Better off going on a weekend where they have 30% off products. What you've seen for the past week or so is what they'll have for the weekend, no new shipments. Good luck wherever you go!

Thx for the info airgordons airgordons
Last few times they didn’t have anything good
In my experience that store either has all kinds of heat everywhere
Or nothing even remotely good

The Flushing, Queens store is all hash, so there's always something falling down. If I knock it down, I do pick it up. And I don't leave shoes lying around like a lot of the other creatures over there.

Haven’t gone for a while. Need to check it out. How’s it been? Hoping to find some tech lol.

Haven’t gone for a while. Need to check it out. How’s it been? Hoping to find some tech lol.

Went last week, it was dry. There was a window of like a week or two where some Jordans were sitting. I think the store put the resellers on timeout but it didn't last long and they were soon back at it.

As an employee, let me just say PLEASE try to maintain some kind of respect for the place. Have some patience with the staff and don't be a jerk and leave everything you touch in a pile on the floor. It isn't that hard to put it back.

If you work in retail this is the case where ever you work. I used to work at old navy back in high school/early college days the mess people left behind was mind numbing. Even now when I try on clothes at a store I end up folding it neatly haha I feel bad for employees that have to constantly clean up after a person leaves their mess behind

Citadel ca IMG_3218.JPG IMG_3219.JPG IMG_3220.JPG

Just got back Nike South Chi Factory Store. They had a FSR run of the Wu-Tang Foams for $190. I spotted a pair of the gold medal AJ 5 in a 10.5 on the back wall. Everything else is the same as what's posted above me. I was tempted to grab the Foams, but just couldn't justify spending $200.

Good luck to everyone hitting up Nike tonight. The ivy city DC location is closed today but Potomac Mills is open at 8. I’m getting dragged out shopping so I might as well check out Nike there. Additional 25% off everything so hopefully they have some deals.

All apparel should be 30-40% off. Also heard hash will be 30 and the aisles might be 30 off starting Saturday.

I have an outlet near me, but I'm thinking the deals aren't any better than the F&F coupon?

Is the 25% on top of hash wall sale or theres no sale this week?

Line is hundreds deep at Nike at Potomac Mills. People have been lining up since the mall opened at 6 pm and the store doesn’t open until 8.

I’ve never been to a Nike on black Friday this is crazy.

Yeah stay safe and good luck
I’m sitting this one out
It will be crowded
There might be good deals
Lines will be long

I think hours are 8 to 1-2 ish
Then close for a few hours to regroup
Then reopen at 9 on Friday morning

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back