OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2011 PICK UP THREAD Vol. Black Friday sales on the horizon

Those Mr Cartoon and Lebrons are CLEAN
pimp.gif

Got these for $28. Steal of the year possibly. Long story short, my order (from a company who will go nameless) got screwed up, and they told me to pick out anything I wanted (my original order was for $28). Gotta love great customer service!

Sorry for the iPhone pic

2vv4a4z.jpg

I'll pickups all over this page right now. Those Red Foams are serious and KU XIII
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Black flips are looking real nice too, and amazing steal on those AMs!

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

have one more package on the way but couldn't wait to post these...
Loving the Red foams Shab, and you paid waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much for them Sole Pennys, just my opinion tho. 

Not unlike many others.  I like these pretty well, but I am really stoked for the Max Orange ones coming soon!

Also these, which I like but don't love.  Would prefer a second Oregon pair I think.

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by Fuser86

T21D going hard on them kits, been a few years since I picked up a kit. I really want an inter home kit with El Capitano's name and number.

Thanks, I'm an Milan (Maldini) fan more than a Inter. Let me rephrase that, I like the Serie A in general. The Inter jersey I got on the cheap and happen to pickup the Ibra name/# set as well. But, I do have the Zanetti away from last year because I thought the snake looked cool and had never seen it on any previous kits.
Sorry to hear your a Milan fan lol...jk. Inter is having a rough year but I can only hope they start bouncing back. That's dope with the Ibra jersey. Personally not a big Ibra fan though I think he is a good player. El Pupi is my all-time favorite player. I have an older kit of his from 02-03. Need to upgrade since that one is faded from all the times I've worn it in pick up games. I have quite a bit of kits, predominantly Mexico and Argentina stuff.

Back
Top Bottom