official Notorious movie thread 1/16/2009- BROOKLYN YALL DID IT! STAND UP!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ready to go check it out tonight at 10:40. i can only imagine what it's like in nyc tryna catch this movie
laugh.gif
im just afraid of the backlash, by that i mean..all these cats gonna come outthe theatre get in there car and start blasting big music through there speakers
laugh.gif
not that theres anything wrong with that, cause ive had LAD in my stereo all week btw
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tillmatic

Kim and Faye were both sexy
Yes indeed!!! The chick that played Kim song in that group 3LW. I enjoyed seeing her naked!!!! I might buy the DVD just to see that again. Overall I think the movie was pretty good.

Originally Posted by bmorekicks

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

Dude playing Lil Cease(sp?) was funny lookin to me. Couldn't take his character to seriously. Dude looked like he was 12 yrs old throughout the whole movie.

Some parts of the movie Puff look more like Carl Thomas.
yo, they got this dude playin Lil Cease..

flip-lilc.jpg

dude was born in 1990
roll.gif

when Ready to Die came out ol boy was 4 years old
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

and word on the Carl Thomas comment
cease was a teenager,were they supposed to have a 32 year old play him? not sayin lil curtis jackson was the right choice, but whats so funny about him bein born in 1990?

Exactly, Cease was like 15 when Ready To Die came out...it obvious by some of the comments who the real Biggie fans are in here
Stuart Little - Young Curtis Jackson - Lil' Cease.
Talk about switching up the roles
laugh.gif

Anyhow, movie looks meh?
I'll check it out if it receives good reviews.

Movie was amazing. I just caught the 7:15 showing in Brooklyn. As we were leaving, the goons were coming in. Our theater was basically high school stoners.That was the latest showtime available because everything else was sold out by 1 P.M. The 10 and 11 showtimes is when you gotta watch your back.
laugh.gif

As we're coming out, a fight breaks out with a bunch of ghetto Italian girls and black girls and as we go to the car, the italian girls start screaming"%*** NI&&ERS" at the top of their lungs.
indifferent.gif
Thats when we ran in because the popo started fleeing their vans
roll.gif

In short, the movie was simply incredible. Some of it is due to the sour diesel and the fact that I'm from BK, but the acting was really much much betterthan anyone expected. Definitely recommend checking it out.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Movie was amazing. I just caught the 7:15 showing in Brooklyn. As we were leaving, the goons were coming in. Our theater was basically high school stoners. That was the latest showtime available because everything else was sold out by 1 P.M. The 10 and 11 showtimes is when you gotta watch your back.
laugh.gif

As we're coming out, a fight breaks out with a bunch of ghetto Italian girls and black girls and as we go to the car, the italian girls start screaming "%*** NI&&ERS" at the top of their lungs.
indifferent.gif
Thats when we ran in because the popo started fleeing their vans
roll.gif

In short, the movie was simply incredible. Some of it is due to the sour diesel and the fact that I'm from BK, but the acting was really much much better than anyone expected. Definitely recommend checking it out.
What theater was this?
SMH at the Italian girls
smh.gif
.. Do The Right Thing was only about 15-20 years back

Went to the movies tonight.. bought tickets for the mall cop movie which was
sick.gif
then we walked in to the Notorious movie which was ehh..

R.I.P 2pac!

The room was empty btw, no more than 4/5 people..
roll.gif

Dam never knew Big and Pac was cool like that= My review is 5/5 as well it was
pimp.gif
its just very sad not even gonna lie I got a lump in my throat bout to getteary eyed

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by 430AM

Originally Posted by 360wavesandxbox

On a side note i saw a dude bust out boo Hoo'in in his Range Rover after he came out the movie.. Lol At first i thought he was arguin with someone on the phone but when he yelled out "why he have to die" repeatedly i knew it was in response to the movie.. This wasnt not punk looking dude either..I didnt know people was still this salty over 10 yrs later....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif