Official NLCS San Francisco Giants vs. Philadelphia Phillies Thread (4-2) Giants Win NL Pennant

Originally Posted by acidicality

Stupid "Glee" has to be on after game 3
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
. Guess that just means the game will be a good way for me to waste time at work...
laugh.gif
@ you guys thinking that the early game is due to Glee.

The Yankees/Rangers have the prime time slot.  Even though they play on different networks, MLB doesn't like LCS games being on at the same time.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Stupid "Glee" has to be on after game 3
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
. Guess that just means the game will be a good way for me to waste time at work...
laugh.gif
@ you guys thinking that the early game is due to Glee.

The Yankees/Rangers have the prime time slot.  Even though they play on different networks, MLB doesn't like LCS games being on at the same time.

i thought these umpires were supposed to be the best of the best that the mlb had to offer. smh.

i thought these umpires were supposed to be the best of the best that the mlb had to offer. smh.

Originally Posted by DMan14

why is the next game a day game? i know the yanks/rangers are playing but why will it be on so early?
MLB doesnt give a #%@% about the westcoast

Originally Posted by DMan14

why is the next game a day game? i know the yanks/rangers are playing but why will it be on so early?
MLB doesnt give a #%@% about the westcoast

Looking how sporadic the Giants score runs, I thought they were due for a huge burst. Maybe that will come into play Tuesday.

Also Happy that I get to work on the upcoming game cuz then I Get to hear it on the radio and not hear the Fox announcers, but sucks that I have to deal with that SF traffic during my deliveries. Never listened to the radio broadcast until opening day this year. I can easily say Radio>TV, but K&K are awesome.

...and hopefully Cain has a good outing. If i recall correctly, he has had the worst ERA outta the starting 4 against Philly right? Hope having the home crowd will help.

Looking how sporadic the Giants score runs, I thought they were due for a huge burst. Maybe that will come into play Tuesday.

Also Happy that I get to work on the upcoming game cuz then I Get to hear it on the radio and not hear the Fox announcers, but sucks that I have to deal with that SF traffic during my deliveries. Never listened to the radio broadcast until opening day this year. I can easily say Radio>TV, but K&K are awesome.

...and hopefully Cain has a good outing. If i recall correctly, he has had the worst ERA outta the starting 4 against Philly right? Hope having the home crowd will help.

That game reminded me of the Oswalt game he pitched in St. Louis after the Pujols bomb off Lidge. Shut down the Cards and sent them to the WS.

That game reminded me of the Oswalt game he pitched in St. Louis after the Pujols bomb off Lidge. Shut down the Cards and sent them to the WS.

[h1]http://baseball.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/22095/20101018/giants_plan_to_tender_ross_contract/[/h1]
[h1]Giants Plan To Tender Ross Contract[/h1]
Oct 18, 2010 8:39 AM EST

Ross_Cody_fla.jpg
Giants general manager Brian Sabean hinted Sunday that he plans to tender outfielder Cody Ross a contract for the 2011 season.

San Francisco claimed Ross off waivers from Floria in August.

"Well, you don't claim anybody unless you really like the player because you can end up in the very situation we were in," Sabean said.

"Quite frankly, other than (Andres) Torres, we didn't have a good all-around outfield option. Nate (Schierholtz) can do some things, but Nate's not an established hitter. So it was fortuitous."

[h1]http://baseball.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/22095/20101018/giants_plan_to_tender_ross_contract/[/h1]
[h1]Giants Plan To Tender Ross Contract[/h1]
Oct 18, 2010 8:39 AM EST

Ross_Cody_fla.jpg
Giants general manager Brian Sabean hinted Sunday that he plans to tender outfielder Cody Ross a contract for the 2011 season.

San Francisco claimed Ross off waivers from Floria in August.

"Well, you don't claim anybody unless you really like the player because you can end up in the very situation we were in," Sabean said.

"Quite frankly, other than (Andres) Torres, we didn't have a good all-around outfield option. Nate (Schierholtz) can do some things, but Nate's not an established hitter. So it was fortuitous."

Back
Top Bottom