Official NLCS San Francisco Giants vs. Philadelphia Phillies Thread (4-2) Giants Win NL Pennant

I really, really don't want to go back to Philly so if we could just win these next 2 games that would be great.

Thanks,

Dante

I really, really don't want to go back to Philly so if we could just win these next 2 games that would be great.

Thanks,

Dante

Pitching was phenomenal. Finally Lopez moves up and getting a full inning of work. And of course Ross 
pimp.gif
. Was a little surprised by the lineup, but Bochy clearly made the right decision. With Uribe playing the way he has maybe give Pablo a game?

Pitching was phenomenal. Finally Lopez moves up and getting a full inning of work. And of course Ross 
pimp.gif
. Was a little surprised by the lineup, but Bochy clearly made the right decision. With Uribe playing the way he has maybe give Pablo a game?

roll.gif
at all the "KARROS SUCKS" chants during postgame

Someone tossed a rally towel at him and Mitch Williams during the postgame too
laugh.gif

roll.gif
at all the "KARROS SUCKS" chants during postgame

Someone tossed a rally towel at him and Mitch Williams during the postgame too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gusyouout

With Uribe playing the way he has maybe give Pablo a game?

If there was ever a game to do it, it would be game 4.  I think Pablo would have a decent shot against Blanton.

Originally Posted by gusyouout

With Uribe playing the way he has maybe give Pablo a game?

If there was ever a game to do it, it would be game 4.  I think Pablo would have a decent shot against Blanton.

with the righty blanton going tomorrow, and it being a home game with uribe hurt and struggling. i dont see why pablo wouldnt get the start. pablo is better with the bat at home and against rightys.... i wonder if torres will start against blanton tomorrow, had a bad showing in his pinch hit AB today.

with the righty blanton going tomorrow, and it being a home game with uribe hurt and struggling. i dont see why pablo wouldnt get the start. pablo is better with the bat at home and against rightys.... i wonder if torres will start against blanton tomorrow, had a bad showing in his pinch hit AB today.

Back
Top Bottom