*****Official NKTLK Sample Thread Vol:::Time For Heat *****

Those wedding samples are nice Carter!

Do you have pairs of most of your pieces?

With the rarity of some of them still nice to own regardless.
My all red suede XXI I only have one shoe of.
I know some of the Ballintwins samples are one shoe aswell.

Originally Posted by leejulien

Where do you guys get your samples from? Like you got a connect or just look in the right places?

Heard that Nike outlets sometimes have the occasional samples...
Yup Nike Outlets sometimes do get samples. 
nerd.gif

I'm pretty sure half of his Sample's come's from his "Sig." as a PM.

laugh.gif

Carter - 
pimp.gif

P.S - Imagine that "Gold Jumpman." had a "Gold Nike Air.".. 
eek.gif

Where do you guys get your samples from? Like you got a connect or just look in the right places?

With the amount he has, and the types of samples he owns... it's ridiculous.  I highly doubt it's from Nike outlets, otherwise people from all over would've got their hands on his stuff already. 

He's had a table at K-Pals exhibition showcasing his samples:
http://www.kenlu.net/foru...recap-2010-01_47544.html

"#1 Air Jordan Sample Collector in Asia"
http://niketalk.com/topic/46277/t/1-Air-Jordan-Sample-Collecter-in-Asia.html

He's no joke, samples are the only thing he collects. 

Originally Posted by jonas c8891

With the amount he has, and the types of samples he owns... it's ridiculous.  I highly doubt it's from Nike outlets, otherwise people from all over would've got their hands on his stuff already. 

He's had a table at K-Pals exhibition showcasing his samples:
http://www.kenlu.net/foru...recap-2010-01_47544.html

"#1 Air Jordan Sample Collector in Asia"
http://niketalk.com/topic/46277/t/1-Air-Jordan-Sample-Collecter-in-Asia.html

He's no joke, samples are the only thing he collects. 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Shhhiiiiittttt that's the kinda thing I can only dream of!

I just picked these up for a steal in a sz 12, amazingly enough. They are definitely samples and far from production quality in terms of the cushioning (upper materials are great) as they feel dead, heavy and lifeless on foot. Apparently JB skips adding air (zoom, encapsulated, anything) to shoes in certain sample phases. the IPS pods are very stiff feeling whereas the regular XX1s have definite give when pushed in with a finger. They are within 1-2mm in length & width of my sz 12 XX1 Lows (regular release) although I prefer the clear pods in away...
Definitely wearable and cool to have. The design changed a LOT obviously before releasing, in both the materials and design, although the Bentley "grill" is found only on the tongue, the "brake light" is in tact on the back nearly identical to reg. release and obviously the soles are the same way.

The lace holes are borrowed from XIX's which is a cool design queue and the lace tips are red plastic as apparently metal costs too much for samples? Whatever...They look cool on there!
I dig the Red triangles above the forefoot midsole taken from AJ VIIs! The red is also matte finish instead of shiny, almost metallic as found on regular XX1s.

If anyone has any more info on these, PLEASE post here or PM me, as it'd ROCK to find out more about why this design was shelved. I heard rumor there was a yellow-accent (instead of red) version of these as well which I've never seen...any pics would be cool to check out if posted here!

YIKES!
eek.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
Those "PRIME TIME" XIs are INSANE!
glasses.gif
The YOTR colors are fully dope but I miss the patent...the mudguard looks matte finished. JUMPMAN JORDAN tongue tag looks SICK tho!
Cherry-Gold Prime XIs. Dubbed.
smokin.gif
... Who's PE shoe is that?

Back
Top Bottom