*****Official NKTLK Sample Thread Vol:::Time For Heat *****

Honestly, that's one of my favorite Samples you have Carter! Very nice!

-Jermaine

Purple Jumpman lace locks, grey hang tag, all white sole, slightly different shade of grey patent.

dsc00146hn.jpg

dsc00147rm.jpg

dsc00148jy.jpg

dsc00149y.jpg

dsc00150j.jpg

dsc00151jd.jpg

dsc00152ut.jpg

dsc00154wl.jpg

OOOOOOOOOOH so you were the person who picked those Huarache's up...very nice sir...

-Tyler

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

OOOOOOOOOOH so you were the person who picked those Huarache's up...very nice sir...

-Tyler
Are you talking about these, or the ones with the Free sole? Either pair is nice.

Here's another quick pic of my DMP Prototype Converse.

-Jermaine

Nice Phase!

The Free tooled 2k4's were nice, Im sure we will see them soon the way the post is going.

This post is for sure letting me know i need to start looking for some new stuff. I'm yawning at my own collection now. Your Oly's would be nice!?

Carter do you have any XVI samples?

IX/X Hybrids

Originally Posted by Phase2x

-Tyler
Are you talking about these, or the ones with the Free sole? Either pair is nice.

Here's another quick pic of my DMP Prototype Converse.

-Jermaine
nah i was talking those with the 11 sole's but the free soles were tight too...

-Tyler

does anyone else have any pics of a certain shoe through out the design/sample process?
like to show the development of the shoe?

-Tyler

does anyone else have any pics of a certain shoe through out the design/sample process?
like to show the development of the shoe?

-Tyler
Both Joe and Carter have Jordan XX1 stages on lock! Bless this thread with your pictures guys.

-Jermaine

Wait, wait, wait

to the guy on the last page, please post pics of your carmine 23 vi's if you dont mind

Nice Phase, XVI sample are rarely seen, and Im not talking about all the PE sz 9 samples.

I would love to see real pics of these.

I know flip has these....one of the best XVI sample to have, Im loving those Wizards too!

This may have been asked before, but Carter how do you get all those samples? It's amazing all the ones you have

Back
Top Bottom