DSC03953.JPG

DSC03956.JPG

DSC03964.JPG

DSC03968.JPG

DSC03971.JPG

DSC03974.JPG

DSC03975.JPG

DSC03979.JPG

Nice, im not used to seeing the proper shap on IV's haha, thought they were kids size till i saw the tag.
Props on those , i have only seen them available in kids, nice to see a 9 out there.

Here is some pic of SH's nefore i had the 3rd pair. I used this first one for my wall paper for a minute.
I love Sky Highs so much, such a cool Jordan history shoe.

One of the best thread in long time. Joerdan23 : very nice sky high set !!! Are they really consider as sample though ?! Here are mines, wish they were inbetter condition :

No , I dont think they are really considered a samples, but i would but them as more of sample then anything else I can think of labeling them. But MJ PE1's arent samples either, as long as we got off topic what the hell. Nice red swoosh SH's, sunshinging. I need them, the wait might be forever for anice NDS or DS pair for me.

Yo how do guys get these samples?!!! I'm just curious. Do do you buy them or Do you work for Nike or what?!! and how many samples do you have?!!! I knowi'm asking a lot a question, but these questions always cross my mind everytime I come to this thread.

nice stuff...!!!!!!!!

I enjoy my colored Jumpman pair.

Take a look at these 1's, not sure if they qualify as a sample but I dont know what else to call them. Maybe just a rare shoe!
you be the judge!

OG I in designed shape and all, no jordan tagging anywhere and in the G-town Terminator color blocking with terminator box.

Denverairforce ~ you know my former Nashvillian K. Woods, addicted to mikes? He moved to denver recently, thats Fam!

I need a sample better sample V then my Blue flames.
I need a pair of XII samples.
I need a pair of XVI samples.
I need a pair of XX3 samples.
I need a XVII sample.
I need a IV sample.
I need a VII mid sample.
I dont think i will ever find a II sample.

I need all these in un-released colorways or something changed up alot if its at all a released-*#@ version.

TTT (tothetop)

Back
Top Bottom