Official Niners vs Vikings

frown.gif

embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Kserv

say word, those games were terrible yes. But look at the niners schedule. They had even more blowouts, and when u put the offenses side by side, niners clearly have a weaker offense. Ranked dead last in every important category on offense.

Yes Pat Willis is gettin his, due to him being a monster, and also more oppurtunities for him on defense, since they are on the field twice as much as the offnse

eh forget every important category.. even all the unimportant ones we're probably last as well.
also, i attribute a lot of that to poor OL and poor play calling.. both of which miami is prety decent in.

Guess it was too much to ask for the Niners too win for us again....least yall got the job done vs the Cardinals....

eek.gif
3 Defensive tackles in the same team with picks in the same FREAKIN GAME
laugh.gif

yo offbad, you tentacle having NTer. You seem like a cool person, lets go out and celebrate a Niner TD and get some calamari while talkin football

Originally Posted by Kserv

yo offbad, you tentacle having NTer. You seem like a cool person, lets go out and celebrate a Niner TD and get some calamari while talkin football

hahaha tentacle having. that's a new one. although, i did have a squidward up there before.

where you at man?

Marshawn>AP

I kid I kid.

Ya see...that's why the Niners defense isn't bad at all. It's the damn coaching and the crappy excuse of an offense.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Marshawn>AP

I kid I kid.

Ya see...that's why the Niners defense isn't bad at all. It's the damn coaching and the crappy excuse of an offense.

The offense is bad this year yes, but I fully believe that next year we turn things around and as soon as we play our last game hostler should/better befired in the locker room.

went to the game today.. shaun hill got a pretty good ovation when he came out during the second half.
laugh.gif

cant believe half the stadium was filled with vikings fan
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

^
Hell yea vike fans were in ridiculous amounts today, and so that meant a lot of police activity in the stands haha, but yea he did get a good ovation, more oflike a "this should of been our QB after A Smith got hurt" sarcastic ovation, and when they got the first down the ovation was LOUD haha...fans

Originally Posted by 40ave

went to the game today.. shaun hill got a pretty good ovation when he came out during the second half.
laugh.gif

cant believe half the stadium was filled with vikings fan
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I was one of them
pimp.gif
. I'm always surprised; this year it seemedlike a ton more Vikes fan than last year's game, and last year had a good amount too. I saw one scuffle; other than that Niner fans are coo; they nevergive any problems. Now I would never wear a Vikes jersey across the Bay
embarassed.gif

Yall focused so much on stopping AD you forgot to actual gameplan on offense...haha 14 seconds into it the game was over.

I hope there will be major changes coming this off season. Damn ima hear it on monday. two co-workers are big viks fans. :smh

Back
Top Bottom