Banned
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the interception by Williams

Niners=worst team in the nfl by far

how is the dolphins gonna go 0-16 and still not be the worst team.

Min-49
SF-0

AD goes for 300 yds rushing

Last year, these fools beat us 9-3
smh.gif

Hopefully no slipups in this game. The WC spot is ours for the taking.

TJ Showing off early
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yeah the niners are terrible... they're still my boys, but honestly, i'd rather study for math than watch this...

Originally Posted by Kserv

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the interception by Williams

Niners=worst team in the nfl by far

how is the dolphins gonna go 0-16 and still not be the worst team.

Min-49
SF-0

AD goes for 300 yds rushing

how is you gonna post and not know nothin about grammar...
alien.gif

anyways, yes the niners are horrid, but the dolphins are worse. deal with it.

mogzz- yeah man, that wild card contention is pretty much depending on how much you guys are going to will yourselves to take it. you guys MUST take care ofthe ******** and the bears though-- and of course today's game.

I just feel bad for our defense. They are always put in bad situations and play with so much effort.

Our offense is just sorry...

Lookin good so far. And Seattle is doing us a favor
pimp.gif
mogzz- yeah man, that wild card contention is pretty much depending on how much you guys are going to will yourselves to take it. you guys MUST take care of the ******** and the bears though-- and of course today's game.

No doubt. The schedule does LOOK easy on paper, but we all know it's a different story on the field...word to the Cardinals game in '03
embarassed.gif

As i'm typing this, Chester RIPS one off for 84 yards
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mike Nolan is thrash

The 9ers probably will bring his lame%#+$ back next year which will setback the franchise another 5 yrs.

how IS you gonna post and not know nothin about grammar
And you talkin about MY grammar?

Im tellin u, that the niners are far worse than the dolphins

why are the niners not feeding frank gore the ball?

mike nolan at the very LEAST should be demoted to defensive coordinator-- if not gone altogether. let's try and take Dallas' OC or something.. thiscoaching crew is obviously not getting anything done but piling on losses.

how IS you gonna post and not know nothin about grammar
And you talkin about MY grammar?

Im tellin u, that the niners are far worse than the dolphins

ahahah WOW.. apparently someone doesn't get sarcasm. clearly, i was mocking you-- but if i had to explain that to you..
indifferent.gif

If you're gonna correct me, then do so. Sarcasm isnt evident thru the internet. No one cares about a lil misuse of grammar, you seem to still understand. It just seems u a lil mad that im tellin the truth about the niners.

Trent Dilfer just got jacked up. Why is he diving head first
smh.gif
?

I hope he's ok.

Dilfer out for the season.

Looks like niners only have one qb left. I hope we get to see mike robinson play qb

how are the niners worse than the dolphins? granted, all niner fans know how much we suck right now...i can see if u think we're in worse shape than thedolphins, but far worse? gimme a break. what makes them worse than the dolphins? this niners team has the players to make a good team (aside from some weakspots, especially at QB and WR, and the o-line) but their coaching has been horrific, and that's a bigger reason we're sucking. last year things weregoin well since we had norv as the o-coordinator and since hostler came in our offense has been worse than UCSD's offense, and we don't even have ateam.

our defense is okay IMO...but it's just that when they're unmotivated because their offense can't even help them out one bit....it'sembarrassing.

and i just can't watch this game in place of studying for my physics final tomorrow, gotta save myself the pain.

edit- so shaun hill is playing right now?
laugh.gif
...damn. let's getrobinson some snaps please.

Talent wise, yes the niners are better than the dolphins. But like u said the team is unmotivated, no one plays out there. This is prolly becuz of the coachingstaff, but again, the coaching staff is every much part of the team. Even tho the dolphins havent won, they still have hung around in games, they play hard,they just dont have the talent to win. Dolphins>Niners.

If you're gonna correct me, then do so. Sarcasm isnt evident thru the internet. No one cares about a lil misuse of grammar, you seem to still understand. It just seems u a lil mad that im tellin the truth about the niners.

my apologies, i tried to make that sarcasm more evident by placing the alien face. whoops.

hmm, not upset, not at all. if you see what i wrote, clearly i agreed that niners are in horrible shape on the field and in the front office.

Talent wise, yes the niners are better than the dolphins. But like u said the team is unmotivated, no one plays out there. This is prolly becuz of the coaching staff, but again, the coaching staff is every much part of the team. Even tho the dolphins havent won, they still have hung around in games, they play hard, they just dont have the talent to win. Dolphins>Niners.

oh word?
here are recent Miami games.
[table][tr][td]Sun 12/2[/td] [td]NY Jets[/td] [td]L 13-40[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sun 12/9[/td] [td]at Buffalo[/td] [td]L 17-38[/td] [/tr][/table]
tell me how if no one is playing, why is patrick willis is the league leader in tackles? hmm... it seems you are disagreeing but also agreeing that coachinghas a lot to do with our faults this season?

edit**
all right fine, have it your way. niners are terrible. the end. although it sounded like you were a vikings fan at the beginning of this thread so i don'tknow where this "our team" came from..

^its all good, I know we're frustrated cuz our team sucks, lets kiss and makeup

say word, those games were terrible yes. But look at the niners schedule. They had even more blowouts, and when u put the offenses side by side, niners clearlyhave a weaker offense. Ranked dead last in every important category on offense.

Yes Pat Willis is gettin his, due to him being a monster, and also more oppurtunities for him on defense, since they are on the field twice as much as theoffnse

Back
Top Bottom