Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

I ended up bidding on and winning a black pair last night for even less lol. Now I gotta decide whether to keep the silver pair or nor. 

I ended up bidding on and winning a black pair last night for even less lol. Now I gotta decide whether to keep the silver pair or nor. 

keep both if u can

if not Blacks all the way

if you find a 9.5 or 10 in blacks let me know asap

It is rare size in general. Nike Basketball and NSW put out a few pairs in various models but more often than not a FSR ends up stopping half sizes at 11.5

for those with even bigger feet, my size 14 fellows. gold mine right here. already hit dude up, he said this is it, he cant get any other sizes unfortunately, which made me very sad :frown: . hope this helps out someone who plans to rock em.
P.S. did not ask abut shipping details, so you have to look into that yourselves, he may or may not be willing to ship.

http://eugene.craigslist.org/clo/4445265449.html

Nice spot. Usually wouldn't trust CL deals, but that's obviously a former Duck player, so you might be OK on that one. If you got screwed over you could anonymously leak the story to ESPN and watch the execution by the media.

he said he got them from a ducks player, but that could be just that, him saying it to cover his butt. i havent really had too many problems with craigslist to be honest, you just need to find the right seller. the guy not looking for hype prices usually ends up being pretty reasonable to work with

for those with even bigger feet, my size 14 fellows. gold mine right here. already hit dude up, he said this is it, he cant get any other sizes unfortunately, which made me very sad :frown: . hope this helps out someone who plans to rock em.
P.S. did not ask abut shipping details, so you have to look into that yourselves, he may or may not be willing to ship.

http://eugene.craigslist.org/clo/4445265449.html

I'm 14 thanks for the post... Rep!

Looks like we've got a few NT'ers hot on the CL trail. I'd bet a few bucks that it's a former player, fully NCAA legal, maybe a lineman with such a big foot? Idk about that part.

Per they Craigs guy...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom