Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Now that I've ordered the Volts from eastbay ... I'm fearing the possibility that it will be shipped in the dreaded "eastbay baggie" and not double boxed. I've been hearing horror stories about there shipping methods. 
my cool greys got shipped in the baggy as well as several other pairs. If they are not a jordan or new release then you can be pretty sure they'll ship in baggy which is crap IMO

Blackouts are way tougher in person...5 pairs and counting...the ZR1 is jus slaughtering my cop list :lol:

SILVER NEONS NEXT!!!

Just got a reply back from John about a "Revis Island" theme ZR1

gave him some of yall ideas

he said that a "Revis Island" colorway has been done already cant wait to see it

I replied back about the ZR1 hitting Nike iD i'll let yall know what he says

They should drop on eastbay, champs, etc. jus like every other cw. Volts were supposed to be "limited" but then...FSR everywhere....still kinda heated, coulda saved 30 bucks off sneakerworld shane....buuuut i guess i can say i got em early? :lol:

They should drop on eastbay, champs, etc. jus like every other cw. Volts were supposed to be "limited" but then...FSR everywhere....still kinda heated, coulda saved 30 bucks off sneakerworld shane....buuuut i guess i can say i got em early?
laugh.gif
Im waiting on everything from here on out. Even if one pair is really limited, by saving 30 a pair, I could easily afford to spend 260 on one and still save money

my cool greys got shipped in the baggy as well as several other pairs. If they are not a jordan or new release then you can be pretty sure they'll ship in baggy which is crap IMO
Its funny that kicks I get from soleawsome all the way out in china are shipped better than ones from eastbay

I'm surprised we haven't seen Pitt pair

Navy nubuck upper gold strap white swoosh gum sole

Im waiting on everything from here on out. Even if one pair is really limited, by saving 30 a pair, I could easily afford to spend 260 on one and still save money

Yea def waiting for EVERYWHERE to stock first...instant discount.

Ppl r clueless bout this shoe, but glad i only paid retail for 1of5 pairs

Last edited:
Thanks to this thread I grabbed a pair of the Black/Volts from Eastbay...even was able to use my 25% off coupon...

Thought I missed out awhile back when they dropped on NDC and soldout.

Now I just want the Brown and Camo pair...

Sat down with San Diego Chargers' DB Marcus Gilchrist and asked him his thoughts about Victor Cruz saying he wouldn't wear the Zoom Revis and his personal opinion on the matter:

via SNEAKERWATCH

Troll of the day
Bro Im not trolling no one it goes
1 Revis
2 Sanders

Darrelle Revis has proved himself time and time again yet critics keep talkin **** about him and how he's a joke, but he is far from that. He will and can shut down the best WR's in the league even megatron. Remember back in 2010 when the jets faced the lions in Detroit well, Calvin Johnson only caught 1 pass for 13 yards. Now that right there shows you how great Revis is. One of the best WR's in the NFL (possibly the best) got SHUT DOWN BY REVIS. So there you go
#keeprevis

He's not trolling, I know him. He's dead *** serious, lol. That's his opinion tho... Everyone is entitled. I think he's the best CB to play the game....at least ins generation.

Good looks bro lol

Back
Top Bottom