Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Hey guys, I have been monitoring the thread for about a month, which is about the same amount if time iv had my crimson revis's. I absolutely love them. Iv seen a few people ask about how they are on the court, I play in them 4 to 5 times a week and they are great. If you've ever tried these on you know they are the most comfortable shoes out and prior to these I strictly played in Kobe's (I'm a fast guard who relies on hard cuts) and I need a shoe that can keep up and the revis's do just that. Iv long had a problem with Kobe's lasting more then 5 months or so due to my aggressive play so only time will tell how the revis's hold up but so far so good.

Sweet. Ill call my local shop 2m and see if there getting them. So far they have gotten every Zoom Revis release

Jus called all my spots, no sign of the reds this fri

?????

Are they limited?

Last edited:
But Revis is a football player not a basketball player.  Thats like running in basketball shoes....odd to me but if you guys are comfortable with it by all means keep doing your thing.  Just interesting to me. 

JS"

But Revis is a football player not a basketball player.  Thats like running in basketball shoes....odd to me but if you guys are comfortable with it by all means keep doing your thing.  Just interesting to me. 

JS"
I mean aside from the outsole this could easily be a basketball sillouhette... but on any decent hardwood floor the ZR1 would have fine traction

This is really strange. I knew they were supposed to drop but Shane had no info on them, I hope this doesn't mean they're limited. I'm gonna call Shane tonight and see if they're up on Nike.net and he just missed it! Wowwww sneaky bastards.

I asked Shane yesterday if these were up on Nike. net and they weren't. This seems really strange because EVERY other CW Except the FIR was in boutiques or sold on small Internet sites a week to TWO weeks before they dropped on NDC. I literally was rocking my pairs before NDC had them. I'm not sure if they're changing the way these can be ordered now that people aren't sleeping on them as much. They may have a new marketing plan, even still. When a shoe drops on NDC, they drop at FTL, FNL, EB...all major stores. I haven't seen or heard ANYTHING about these dropping at other retailers. I'm sure these won't be as limited as the Volts, but these do have the potential to sell like the CG's so as long as you stay ahead of the game and cop early and fast. You should be fine, I'm gonna speak to Shane about getting taking orders and calling his rep for more info. I'll post directly after I speak with him. I want these ******* BAD!

The red/blacks are gonna have to wait so many releases this weekend :lol:

That is def one positive to this weeks release! I def should have saw this coming, idk why they waited until All star weekend...makes no sense. No they have to compete with maddd releases, and why on Friday instead of Saturday? All others were Saturday releases.

Only release I'm looking forward to this weekend is the red/black ZR1's. I predicted this would happen a page or two back lol

I agree and feel the same about the reds. The volts only sold out cause of the holidays.

The volts sold out because they were limited stock, even when they initially posted about them on twitter and Instagram in the posts Geiger and Revis wrote "black/volts dropping Saturday at nike retailers (limited)" and yes of course I'm sure the holidays didn't help but I had the Volts before I had the Crimsons...volts dropped December 13 crimsons the 21st. I miss when they dropped every week! Soukd have known they were gonna drop on ASW. It's actually smart to do that, because mad people save money for ASP kicks, miss out and have money to spend on other ****...so they grip up the Revis's. :smokin

Man
The volts sold out because they were limited stock, even when they initially posted about them on twitter and Instagram in the posts Geiger and Revis wrote "black/volts dropping Saturday at nike retailers (limited)" and yes of course I'm sure the holidays didn't help but I had the Volts before I had the Crimsons...volts dropped December 13 crimsons the 21st. I miss when they dropped every week! Soukd have known they were gonna drop on ASW. It's actually smart to do that, because mad people save money for ASP kicks, miss out and have money to spend on other ****...so they grip up the Revis's. :smokin
Man that is definitely a shoe I need to hunt down. Dude had them on feebay for 260!!!!

Man
Man that is definitely a shoe I need to hunt down. Dude had them on feebay for 260!!!!

They're going for 200+ man. I'm telling you that's how limited they are...Shane is picking up as many as possible. I told him to order every size as many pairs as he can.

Back
Top Bottom