Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Yea hopefully in stores, would like to not pay shipping and try them on for sizing. Plus my mil disc don't hurt at champs lol

Just posting an update. The price has been adjusted in our system to be $129.99, however, if you have previously purchased these and would like the difference refunded, please send us a private message with your customer number and order number and we will be happy to take care of this for you. Our website will be updated as soon as possible.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

super easy purchase...

re: nikestore, i woke up late and was able to put 2 size 11 in my cart and checkout around 2pm est.

Last edited:
I just got back from the Nike Employee in Beaverton, they weren't there.  Homie said they should arrive later next week.  Hopefully I'll get that $78.00 price on them.

We will have to check with our buyers to determine more information on this for you. Once we receive a word on this we will post an update.
EastbayRep - Elizabeth
EastbayRep, why did you post sizes 14, 15, and 16 when they were never available for purchase? Guys with big feet like me got all excited over nothing, disappointed.

Couldn't find these at the usual places in Brooklyn. Wanted to see them in person.

So is this a 1 full length zoom unit or a heel & forefoot set up?

The Nike Zoom Revis: Lightweight support, low-profile cushioning

The Nike Zoom Revis Men's Training Shoe is equipped with full-length cushioning, Flywire technology and adaptive traction for multidirectional stability on many surfaces. Marked by signature symbols of a football great, this lightweight shoe delivers original style in a mid-cut profile.

Benefits
•Full-length Nike Zoom unit for lightweight, low-profile cushioning
•Rubber outsole with adaptive traction pods for less bulk and more grip on a variety of surfaces
•Adjustable midfoot strap and Flywire cables that integrate with the laces for a snug fit and lockdown support
•Upper made with leathers, synthetic leathers and textiles for durability and comfort
•Mesh underlays for more breathability

Last edited:
Just posting an update. The price has been adjusted in our system to be $129.99, however, if you have previously purchased these and would like the difference refunded, please send us a private message with your customer number and order number and we will be happy to take care of this for you. Our website will be updated as soon as possible.
EastbayRep - Elizabeth

when will it be reflected on the site?

Eastbay's description is laughable.

"The Nike Revis Trainer training shoe features a leather, synthetic leather, and textile upper. There is an encapsulated Air-Sole[emoji]174[/emoji] unit in the midsole and a rubber outsole."

That could be any $50 Nike old mans shoe, like the Monarch.

^

I saw that earlier too, when I saw Air midsole, my face immediately went to :smh: and wanted to pass.

Then I read elsewhere they are ACTUALLY full length.. I'm highly considering :D

EASTBAY- When will the price be adjusted on the website? I want to order them, but not go through the hassle of PM'ing you my order number to get my charge to my card adjusted.

EASTBAY- When will the price be adjusted on the website? I want to order them, but not go through the hassle of PM'ing you my order number to get my charge to my card adjusted.

We do appreciate your patience, but at this time we cannot give an exact time on when the website will be updated with the correct price as it is currently the weekend. We ask that you please check back for updates. Thanks.

EastbayRep - Christina

I'm no Jets fan, but that's the best colorway IMO. The color-blocking and materials used are great.

Jet cw is def the best so far. But y'all sleeping on the upcoming bred cw. Don't forget ID is debuting soon! :smokin

there's a 20% coupon for eastbay now but the site doesn't seem to remember that i'm a gold club member. getting charged almost $20 for 3-day shipping lol. what's up with that?

there's a 20% coupon for eastbay now but the site doesn't seem to remember that i'm a gold club member. getting charged almost $20 for 3-day shipping lol. what's up with that?
Care to post the 20% code? Thanks

Just buy now and shoot em a note asking for a price adjustment.

EastbayRep, why did you post sizes 14, 15, and 16 when they were never available for purchase? Guys with big feet like me got all excited over nothing, disappointed.

So is this shoe not available in larger sizes? I ordered a 16 and was happy to see nike showing love to the large guys again but after reading this maybe not. Any updates Eastbay Rep?

Back
Top Bottom