Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

I tried the CGs on today at JJ im a true sz 11, and they felt just fine. I almost payed retail then i remembered, i got get them cheaper from champs with the code

I've been thinking about this a bit. This is one of those models 5 to 10 years from now alot of people are gonna be like "man they need to bring those back they're classic!" or "I can't believe i slept on those Revis 1's". To me this is where the majority my sneaker $ is going to new designs with quality material.
I'm on the same boat.  I used to check the JB forum consistently, but now that I have 90% of the J's that I want, I'd rather spend my money on something new with better quality at a lower price point.  More interested in shoes that can handle my active lifestyle.

The fact that Revis is my favorite player makes it a no brainer.  Will be copping as many colorways as possible.

if you have wide feet go up a half size

if you wear a 13 just get a 14

these shoes are long narrow but crazy comfortable
[/quote

Tru to size for me, they're just crazy supportive when the laces are tight. I have every CW released in a 9 and just got the blacks in an 8.5 and regretted not getting the rest in an 8.5.

Do you guys think future releases like the Oregon and Knick/Net pairs will be hard to cop? So far everythings been a breeze

Geiger said on twitter (IG maybe?) that the silver Oregon ducks pair would be releasing without the Oregon branding. He didn't give a timeframe on when they would release though, just in 2013.

Geiger said on twitter (IG maybe?) that the silver Oregon ducks pair would be releasing without the Oregon branding. He didn't give a timeframe on when they would release though, just in 2013.

Solid. Just wish they would put the logo on that stuff...

And everytime I see "Geiger" I think of:

The silver ones are the oregons. Like the guy above said revis' manager posted picks of it a while back

Do you guys think future releases like the Oregon and Knick/Net pairs will be hard to cop? So far everythings been a breeze

They will all be very easy to cop if you just pay attention and don't sleep on the release. I will post on here when every colorway is available for order, I'll notify everyone ahead of time as well. I'll know a week before when the colorways are available for order. Order from sneakerworld and you'll have them in your hand before people even know they're available. I'll keep everyone posted.

Thanks man, do you know how many more are coming out? I still kick myself for missing out on the mike vicks when i was younger lol

Thanks man, do you know how many more are coming out? I still kick myself for missing out on the mike vicks when i was younger lol

6 more CW's confirmed so far, but who knows. I'm copping all of them, have them all so far.

6 more CW's confirmed so far, but who knows. I'm copping all of them, have them all so far.
Yahhh yo. Ive been reading this thread for a while, your collection is sick. Without your posts I wouldnt have been able to track down a pair of volts on a recent business trip to NYC

I hate Nike. Why make such limited quantities of a shoe that's not even hyped.

Size 13/14s should not be this hard to find.

I've been thinking about this a bit. This is one of those models 5 to 10 years from now alot of people are gonna be like "man they need to bring those back they're classic!" or "I can't believe i slept on those Revis 1's". To me this is where the majority my sneaker $ is going to new designs with quality material.
ya thats y i need at least 2pair

I hate Nike. Why make such limited quantities of a shoe that's not even hyped.​

Size 13/14s should not be this hard to find.​
Check your local champs! Stores are just getting these in, not release dates just poping up like any other trainer!

so r the oregon colorways confirmed? im confused. i hope not because i just paid a nice chunk of change for these.

Back
Top Bottom