Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Favorite shoe release of the year. I miss these joints, could walk into a store a month later and cop for less than retail 

Think they'll go lower than $60?  Comtemplating on copping both of them. They look crazy honestly. 

Saw the denims for a good price and was like "I should really cop cus I'm gonna regret not copping a them down the road"

After he told me they were 1/224 I was like "I want em" no hesitation. Made me think about how these are done tho, def got me sad over it. This is such an incredible shoe, I feel like I need more FIRS! lol buggin He has another friends and family - non numbered pair, if anyone wants them. Size 8.

Trying to jump ok the CJ81 line, but it's just not the same - they don't come close to exciting me like the ZR1 did. I used to get like Jordan Hype over the releases - lol we all did.

i prefer the zoom revis over the cj81 trainers, just feels way more comfortable on feet and i prefer the lower cut. it just sucks nike is done with the line for good.

I don't have a problem with Calvin Johnson personally (probably the last athlete I would have picked to try and brand a sneaker around)

But the CJ81 just looks terrible.

The ZR1 had so much more versatility IMO.

I can wear my cool grey with almost any outfit, not to mention how great if feels in the gym.

Probably one of the most underrated shoes of all time.

Really wish the Beauty and Essex weren't a crazy price

Agreed, that price is wild, but I've dealt w/ that seller before. He lives about 100 miles from me. He's very open to best offers. He and I have worked out deals before that were much less than he was asking. I think he does it, just to see if someone will bite, knowing that he'll end up settling for half that price.

I believe that all these samples were supposed to release but with the execution, the launch horribly failed. I believe the denims were the make it or break it for the line. The denims were supposed to make the line extremely hyped, but instead the reselling communited hoarded the pairs. With the price tag of $95, I wouldn't pay 250-350 on revis. If it was KD, it would be a different story. They should have released the denims when they dropped the Lebron EXT line with a special box for the numbered pairs.  

A seller friend offered me the suede Chicago Bears PE's for $325. Almost bought them but with the holiday bills just around the corner I passed. It was tough the suede on the Bears pais was buttery.

Those DJ clark 112 samples on Ebay are crazy nice. Seller wants two grand which is top dollar but they are nice, rare kicks.

sick.gif

that price on the 112's on ebay.

Calling bluff on all the super rare F&F pairs on eBay right now. Sellers couldn't possibly expect $2k. Still think they're holding out for the highest, realistic and respectable offer they get. Best offer option is always good. Gives you a fighting chance if you're willing to negotiate.

How do people get the revis samples? 

Know the right people or pay rape prices, basically lol

Wore my Camo's all weekend! I forget how much I love them until I break them out. The key is, don't wear ANYTHING with camo or orange on it - and they look really nice. Got so many compliments.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom