Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

If they're rewards, you should be able to use 'em at Champs.  I've used my rewards at Champs several times.

Last edited:

Considering that they only made 224 pairs...the price is only going to go up.
But the denims were part of the restock a while back. Probably more pairs out there now.
Still doesn't change the fact that 224 pairs were made.  Also, on these restocks, most of these are just cancelled orders.  There were probably only a handful of Denims made available that day.  In a few months, less pairs will be available for sale.

Hey guys!

Usually in the LeBron and LeBron iD threads, but a customer contacted me about doing a Miami Hurricanes custom shoe on his pair of Jets Revis kicks. Well he recieved his pair today and posted a great pic of them so I figured I'd share with all you Revis fans. His name on IG is @custom_carl and mine is @dc_kustoms for anyone wanting to follow. Enjoy the pic!!

Those are fresh af. Good work DC

Thank you sir. Really loved how they came out. The idea was his all the way, he just needed me to carry it out. I am about to start work on a similar Tampa Bay Bucs pair as well. Will probably post those when finished as well.

Gotta give thanks to Sneakersteal for the info on these. Started training in my first pair of Volts, so getting a second pair for $60 was clutch. Couldn't pass up on the Jets for the low either. Might cop them all if they keep popping up in deals.

Last edited:
Gotta give thanks to Sneakersteal for the info on these. Started training in my first pair of Volts, so getting a second pair for $60 was clutch. Couldn't pass up on the Jets for the low either. Might cop them all if they keep popping up in deals.

That's what I'm talking about just received my Photo Blue's for the low - I will cop other's if they keep being available at the discounted price. Anxious for ZR2 as well.

Last edited:
Thank you sir. Really loved how they came out. The idea was his all the way, he just needed me to carry it out. I am about to start work on a similar Tampa Bay Bucs pair as well. Will probably post those when finished as well.

your doing the bucs one for my boy dru i, i believe.

good work btw :smokin

Hunted these down and found them at a local city gear. Paid retail.

Quality is on point and fit super snug.

One of ya'll need to jump on that QUICK.

Oregon's 11.5 for $300 is pretty good, damn good.

Back
Top Bottom