Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Hmm denims r gonna be a tough choice

Edit: a gum sole would make these an instacop

Last edited:
Yes. Mercer posted it on their Instagram and the shoes are individually numbered. Between the HOH opening in Brooklyn and these, its going to be a difficult weekend.

Last edited:
Of course they're limited.......if its anything like those jp.co dunks from last weekend, these pictures are about as close as I'll get to these lol.

Hopefully that's just for their in store release. If they seriously pull some MVP Brons/WTKD stuff with this shoe... :smh:

You would think that if the Denims were Limited to 224 pairs on NDC they would be a Twitter Link Only, which they are not. Gives me some hope of coppin. 

You would think that if the Denims were Limited to 224 pairs on NDC they would be a Twitter Link Only, which they are not. Gives me some hope of coppin. 

The cristiano PE mercurial 9s were only 100 pairs worldwide & ndc only got a few. Those werent TLO.

dreams shattered. good news is i dont see these on bot sites yet, so maybe theres a chance

Edit: nevermind, i found them on an rsvp site, only question is are those 224 pairs for the whole US/worldwide or just 21 mercer? to drop the $20 or not...

Last edited:
honestly, I don't NEED these in my life. I haven't been feeling the same about the new CW's as I have the older ones released.

I can't wait for the silver neons, but I honestly don't even know If I'm gonna go through the trouble to secure a pair of these.

w/e i popped on the rsvp. looks like im dropping 500+ this weekend if everything works out.. Revis's, WTKDs, 2 pair of Black Grape 5s 
laugh.gif
 and then the denim brons next week

224 pairs made is a heart breaker.

Probably the only QS this year that ima be salty about striking out on.

I'm halfway tempted to pay an RSVP service, but along with last weeks purchases I may be over doing it right now. lol

w/e i popped on the rsvp. looks like im dropping 500+ this weekend if everything works out.. Revis's, WTKDs, 2 pair of Black Grape 5s 
laugh.gif
 and then the denim brons next week
What's the success rates on those kind of sites though?
no idea its my first time but i hear theyre pretty good, and if they dont work out you get a refund. just make sure the sites legit.

224 pairs made is a heart breaker.

Probably the only QS this year that ima be salty about striking out on.

I'm halfway tempted to pay an RSVP service, but along with last weeks purchases I may be over doing it right now. lol
Is nike going to have these in store? Besides some other places like 21mercer, I thought nike was only going to have these online.

Back
Top Bottom