OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

i take it u dont like kobe? lmao
they're just speculating bruh. assuming he's making it to the asg and seeing how past colorways have been red/black it'd almost be safe to assume those are an early sample
but like i said it's just all speculation, nothing set in stone, no clear info

i take it u dont like kobe? lmao
they're just speculating bruh. assuming he's making it to the asg and seeing how past colorways have been red/black it'd almost be safe to assume those are an early sample
but like i said it's just all speculation, nothing set in stone, no clear info

Originally Posted by ceotypedoe

How can they make a all star shoe if kobe hasnt even been selected for all star game? Is the all star system rigged?
30t6p3b.gif
the 13 straight All Star starts and 4 All Star Game MVP trophies looks rigged really. you have a point.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ceotypedoe

How can they make a all star shoe if kobe hasnt even been selected for all star game? Is the all star system rigged?
30t6p3b.gif
the 13 straight All Star starts and 4 All Star Game MVP trophies looks rigged really. you have a point.
tired.gif

some1 needs to slip some "play strong" insoles in gasol's shoes...

who am I kidding, it still wouldnt help him
laugh.gif

some1 needs to slip some "play strong" insoles in gasol's shoes...

who am I kidding, it still wouldnt help him
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by snuks5

Originally Posted by DAR228

Originally Posted by maluah

courtesy of KB24
6570013969_819dd3c207_z.jpg

Not feeling this colorway at all.
Looks like the Poison Dart Frog. Wonder what the one with the hologram swoosh is..
eek.gif
They look like they have a similar cw to the OC VI's
those in the back might be the kobe version of the big bangs

Originally Posted by snuks5

Originally Posted by DAR228

Originally Posted by maluah

courtesy of KB24
6570013969_819dd3c207_z.jpg

Not feeling this colorway at all.
Looks like the Poison Dart Frog. Wonder what the one with the hologram swoosh is..
eek.gif
They look like they have a similar cw to the OC VI's
those in the back might be the kobe version of the big bangs

ZK 7 Concords Supreme already available here in the Philippines, not feeling the colorway though.

Still need to see some pics of NWT on it. haha

ZK 7 Concords Supreme already available here in the Philippines, not feeling the colorway though.

Still need to see some pics of NWT on it. haha

Originally Posted by shindo03

I was told Nike Warehouse actually had the day of on Monday

This. Orders will not begin to ship until today. Shipping confirmations should start being received sometime later today.

Originally Posted by shindo03

I was told Nike Warehouse actually had the day of on Monday

This. Orders will not begin to ship until today. Shipping confirmations should start being received sometime later today.

They are dropping an Olympic color way of this shoe and the Lebron 9 Low this July that should be fire!! No pics as of yet but it only makes sense since they are going bananas with both shoes.

Back
Top Bottom