OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

Originally Posted by Wayne141

They are NOT IDs. They will release that Red/Green pair next year. 
could these be the PDF's then?....hmmmm.......
poison-dart-frog.jpg
...with a tint of yellow?

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Those are not the Christmas colorway.  
Good to know! For a second, I thought Kobe's christmas cw disappointed. I do recall somebody saying one of these PSs was pretty close to the actual

Originally Posted by TCMan5190

Good to know! For a second, I thought Kobe's christmas cw disappointed. I do recall somebody saying one of these PSs was pretty close to the actual

Originally Posted by TCMan5190

I know the possible xmas cw looks super messy, but Im not really going to make a final verdict till I see clearer pics...

I know the possible xmas cw looks super messy, but Im not really going to make a final verdict till I see clearer pics...

QFT!
X-Mas Kobe is the System Supreme "CHAOS" colorways mentioned in pages back. There is a photoshop that almost resembles it on page 133.

FYI, BrotiPoo is the Kobe 7 expert....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sho3tym

oh, understandable.

If budget didn't play a role, I'd grab them regardless.
Stop it - you will have these....lol

QFT!
X-Mas Kobe is the System Supreme "CHAOS" colorways mentioned in pages back. There is a photoshop that almost resembles it on page 133.

nerd.gif

oh, understandable.

QFT!

nerd.gif

oh, understandable.

A huge +*%%@$####+#! sigh of relief those aren't the Christmases. What are those? Glass Blues of the VII?
tired.gif

A huge +*%%@$####+#! sigh of relief those aren't the Christmases. What are those? Glass Blues of the VII?
tired.gif

tired.gif

I got to say that green (teal?) on the collar/laces/heel clip is just calling me. I like the way they look with the red. Christmas colorway or not, I'm liking them. Personally I hope they aren't the Christmas cw so the hype wont be too much and I can snag a pair without issues.
I don't care much for the white outsole, but its not a deal breaker. I hope the white outsole is not a trend we see with the ZKVII line either.

I got to say that green (teal?) on the collar/laces/heel clip is just calling me. I like the way they look with the red. Christmas colorway or not, I'm liking them. Personally I hope they aren't the Christmas cw so the hype wont be too much and I can snag a pair without issues.
I don't care much for the white outsole, but its not a deal breaker. I hope the white outsole is not a trend we see with the ZKVII line either.

Back
Top Bottom